how to flirt with customers at work? (coldstone)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, May 19, 2010.

1. would u like nuts on your cones?
    i placed second in the Coldstone Double Scoop Tournament in Las Vegas.
    is that too big?
    is that big enough?
    i don't know about you, but ice cream fascinates me.
    can i see some I.D.?
    could you please eat that cone in front of me?
    i have an ice cream maker in my basement, wanna see!!???
    i seem to be dripping it everywhere.
    i'm wearing mint chocolate chip panties as we speak.
    would you like to take a survey? ( your-number)
    can you see my boner from there?

2. Smile, be friendly. Ask about her day. Then, shoot her with a tranquiliser dart and claim she's fainted. Tell your boss you're taking her to the hospital... and take her to the hospital. Wait by her bed faithfully, crying and pleading her to wake up as though she's rather ill. When she wakes up and sees this spectacle, tell her that a ninja entered the store and tried to kill her, but you jumped in the path of his bullet. Unfortunately, you knocked her over and she hit her head, knocking her senseless. For many nights you have lain beside her bed, squeezing her hand and kissing her cheek while praying ferverently for her to wake up and be OK. Now, say "I was so scared you wouldn't wake up..." and burst into tears - you must smile while crying, so you look extra cute and sexable. At this stage, she will grab your dick and go "Hell nawwww, I be rollin' with the Lench Mob, unfadeable baby! 5000 G!", at which you must reply "Hell yeeeeee baby, get dat ass all up in mah grillz!" Then she will do this, and you will be laid.

3. seems like you've used this one a few times. :laughing:

4. "Would you like to try My coldstone?"

at the best you can get a smile..laugh or possibly a number.
    at the worst..you can get sued for sexual harassment..(esp..if you fuck up and its a minor...)

5. while scooping the ice cream be like damn this ice cream is rough...and then look at her and be like "do you like it rough"?

6. "Pssssst, hey you're really cute. Want to hang out sometime?"

just say something like this after completing their order.

7. dude ask a cute girl that comes in what's her name, if she's from around here. when making her ice cream tell her some of the toppings that are your fav and ask if she wants to try em, "your cute so I'll make sure you're not charged for this" lolol -- tell her she looks cute today, you always dress up before goin out for ice cream, hah.

workin at a coffee shop, when I'm on break I'll usually smoke a cig out on the front patio and have gotton to meet a number of cute girls. that's one of the things I love about my job, gettin to interact and talk with people, although some days I dread goin in.