Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fix tolerance?? Please help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheGuyJ, Jan 25, 2018.

1. So, I’ve been smoking for the last few years, but I’ve only begun to smoke daily for the past 6 months or so. Anyway, so some background: back when I would only smoke once or month or so my tolerance was so rediculously low—my buddies used to make fun of me because half a bowl would have me hallucinating (not an overexaggeration, I’m a lightweight). Fastforward and now for the past 6months I’ve been smoking daily, usually between 1-3 times. Everything was fine up until around 2 months ago when I recognized my tolerance was steadily going up until I’ve gotten to the point where I have to rip a dozen bowls to get a mild high that last 45mins tops. To fight this, I took my first t-break ever a few weeks ago for 12 days. Afterwards, I celebrated by smoking a joint with the boys which got me pretty fried, however my tolerance was right back up within days. It’s gotten to the point where I’ve smoked an ounce in a week and I was barely high from it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve only ever smoked flower, so I’ve been told dabs/wax/oil might work, but they might end up further increasing my tolerance? Any help and advice is welcome. Thank you

2. Just smoke on weekends.

3. Smoke less at once. I only roll about 0.2grams in my joints and get a nice high every time.
    Smoking right before sleeping is a good way to increase your tolerance so you might wanna cut that out.
    Another helpful thing is to wait until you smoke like when you decide to do so go buy some munchies first then roll one and search your lighter for a few minutes

4. Smoke at different times, sometimes in the morning sometimes in the afternoon sometimes at night. Keep smoking alone to a minimum, thatll keep the amount and frequency you smoke down as well as much more enjoyable highs, try to only smoke when you really really want to, try to take at least 3 day breaks between sessions, try smoking differently (switch your method, switch to vaping, smoke after fasting etc.) possibly start mixing weed with other drugs. Easiest way to kill tolerance quit for about 2-4 weeks and smoke infrequently after that, you'll save cash and those good highs

5. Or just cast caution to the wind and keep upping your dosage endlessly like I have. :)
    Well mine is medical and I'll be screaming if I miss more then a dose or two.
    [​IMG]
    Who needs a tolerance break ?? LMAO
    BNW

6. Get your hands on some better weed? What's the quality of your stuff now? Sure, wax will get you WAY more stoned, but it will make your tolerance WAY higher as well