Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to fix rusted pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EHSMom13PTA, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I soaked it in acetone to clean it now the stem and bowl are rusted and usuallythey come apart. How do I unrust it so I can open it? It also has a lot of res and bits of weed in it so hopefully you have an idea that won't ruin my chances of smoking that stuff.

2. Ask your son, I'm sure he knows.

3. As much as I feel like being an ass to a troll, try taking some steel wool to it. Or sandpaper if you don't have any of that.

4. in case he doesnt.......im sure someone on the pta can help you?

or what he said with a bit of solvent...wd-40 works great....

5. Throw it away. If you're smoking out of something that's able to rust.

6. hey doesnt your kid smoke plates?

7. You have to soak it in ammonia and then apply a flame. Make sure to look at it closely to make sure the rust is burning off.

8. You dont.

9. pb blaster. just make sure you clean the fuck out of it before smoking. You do NOT want any part of this shit in or on your body

[​IMG]

10. please please go purchase a glass piece, metal bowls are terrible.

11. Stop feeding the troll.

12. As much as I HATE HATE HATE metal pipes...

Try soaking it in a coca-cola then giving it a good wash.
    I'm not sure if the steel wool idea will work...
    Just don't use anything you don't want to smoke.

Or better yet, just get a glass one, I thought mothers were full of knowledge?

13. a rusted pipe? toss it.

14. Please stop reading comic books and go get a hooker.