how to fix my bowl?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by I heart bud, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Okay, so I broke my favorite bowl recently. What I did was try to poke out the residue that was covering the tiny hole (I was pretty high) and accidentally poked to hard. Now the hole is 3x the size it was. I tried to put a screen in but the smoke doesn't build up anymore. So when I now rip it, its sooooo harsh. Is there a way to fix this? Is my favorite bowl now KIA?

2. Thanks for the like! here lets bump this. Now lets see, we need some more info to help you. Is it a glass bowl, or metal. Is it on a vape, or bong, or pipe. What brand of piece is it roor, or, mflb? You get the idea. One more thing pics would also be good. Now ima go see if you posted any pics of that piece.

PEACE
    : a state of tranquillity or quiet
    : freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions
    :also used interjectionally to ask for silence or calm or as a greeting or farewell

3. I accidentally did this to my friends pipe lol. I gave him money for it tho. He put a screen in it, and yea, its gonna be harsh. I'm afraid it is KIA:confused:

4. time to replace it. No sense in trying to repair it.

5. Okay, so its a glass bowl on my spoon pipe. here's some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

6. Before I saw the picture I was going to say you could use some epoxy putty. It would repair it, but I don't think heating the stuff up would be good for your lungs.

I think you are going to need to replace it.

7. you're going to have to get a new one. if you put anything there to make the whole smaller, you'll burn it and inhale the fumes. Unless you can find a large enough glass screen, which I don't think will happen.

8. what about a nice big pebble?

9. Same thing happened to mine. I used foil a couple of times to get me by (I know, I'm stupid) until I upgraded to a more dependable pipe....

I strongly recommend you get one of these.

View attachment 806956

10. I broke te downstem on my bubbler trying to get resin, eventually got the downstem out of the peice, there was a huge ass hole in te bowl. So I put a screen snug in that bitch.

Now it's a bowl, not a bubbler.

11. Its time to move onto a sick piece.

You'll find one you like way more, believe me.

12. Unless you can find a nice glass blower to make ya a big glass screen or, tighten up that hole(sorry ladies couldn't resist). In lieu of that go find a new fave its gonna be fun and you will be able to break in a new piece.