Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Fix A Glass Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thirst Ass Nigga, May 8, 2014.

1. Directly after leaving the headshop with our new bong, my friend dropped it. The bowl was the only thing that broke. It broke where the red line is. I was hesitant to use glue because I was thinking that if I did I would be inhaling the harmful shit from the glue. Is it safe to use gorilla glue or something?
    [​IMG]

2. Pretty sure most people recommend gorilla glue.  Personally I would just use a little tape as long as its a somewhat clean break.

3. i mean dude that pictures not a bowl. if the downstem broke there you would need a new one. dont glue your bowl 

4. Oh...

5. The break is like, flawless.

6. Just buy a new downstem. You don't want glue or plastic tape anywhere near your greens.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I would just buy a new down stem should be much at all

8. Make ur friend buy you one

9. post some pictures so we can actually figure out how it broke and if a repair is possible. seen some pretty crazy diy fixes on bongs around here that turn out pretty well, will help if I can but need to see the break

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah your friend owes you the 5 dollar part