How to fix a disc????

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by sk8njam, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I have a few games that are unplayable at the moment but i would like to find a way to repair them...anyone know of any ways to do this? They are relatively severe so please dont post anything like "use toothpaste" or "mayonnaise" or jizz or somethin...(hahaha i think i might have just set myself up for the trolllssssssssssss)

2. ughh you should treat you game with respect. most games are costly now, yet people just throw their games around like their paper airplanes. try windex or just hte tongue, give the cd a good lick and pop it in, my roommate does it on his XBOX all the time.

3. Some gamestops will repair your disc for you

4. Yeah licking CDs, as gross as it sounds, actually works really well. But if that doesn't work (if it's decently damaged it wont), go down to a local video rental store and they will buff it out for $1-2. That's what I usually do and it works great.. but even this wont repair a super damaged disc. If it's severe there is no fixing it.

Or you could try sperm.

5. Take your disc to gamestop, some would clean it for free some would charge no more then $5. Better then waisting money on toothpaste or some other bull shit you here on the internet haha!

6. [quote name='"SmokinTokes"']

ughh you should treat you game with respect. most games are costly now, yet people just throw their games around like their paper airplanes. try windex or just hte tongue, give the cd a good lick and pop it in, my roommate does it on his XBOX all the time.[/quote]

I take care of MY games....its my uncles games that are all fucked up don't assume things buddy

7. Do you have like a used game store in your town, or even a pawn shop? If so go down their and ask them to repair them for you. Usually costs around 5 bucks per disc, but it's better than buying brand new copies.

8. if u want i can come over and jizz all over the disc. Im not saying this will fix it, so dont get your hopes up...

9. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']if u want i can come over and jizz all over the disc. Im not saying this will fix it, so dont get your hopes up...[/quote]

Come over man my discs are waiting

10. that dude never came and jizzed on my discs...damn it

11. Vaseline will work, take a q-tip and gently spread it over crack, then wipe down softly with a napkin. Used to do it all the time but it that was a while ago

12. Toothpaste.

I shit you not, it fucking works. My friend's disk is so fucked up that it's unplayable. We put toothpaste on it, spread it around with soft cloth that doesn't scratch the disk. Wash it off with water. Put it on and boom, it fucking works.

13. It doesnt work with the bigger scratches. Also the toothpaste has to be the abrasive type, it cant be the gel kind.

14. Bro that reminds me of a funny story so i was in party chat with some buds just laughing around cuz we were all high so my friend asks me wat im playing i tell him im playing Gears of war 2(this happened in like 2010) so he's like his is broken. So my friend said "try cumming on it, that helped my Black Ops work". So the party is mad quiet for 10 minutes and the kid comes back saying "Wat the fuck". I said "wats wrong"? He said "it still dosent work dammm". LOL we all started laughing. xD