Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fix a broken bong slide?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb8475, Jan 11, 2012.

1. My slide broke, but it's not the stem part, it's the bowl. about the top half of it came off. I know they're cheap but I wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas to fix it

2. superglue

its glass right?

3. Well, the best advice for a cheap fix I could give you might be some sort of epoxy (JB Weld), but if it's getting anywhere close to a flame, I'd just buy a new bowl. Epoxy is generally food-safe when dry (brewers use it), and flame-resistant up to around 500F, but after that it's just a load of really dangerous chemicals.

4. Yea, it's glass. Ill prob try that superglue

5. not glue! if you burn the glue, you'll be inhaling glue. i dont think you want to die, do you? my bowl is currently cracked in half, and not the stem, just like yours. i put clear tape on the outside of the bowl in layers and use my lighter to close it all shut. bam.