how to find...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mama P, Jun 7, 2010.

1. I am a 33 y/o mom and frequent responible smoker. I have one dealer but noone else. I am not looking for a connect just ideas on how to find someone around my area who will take me seriously and get some good bud. Any ideas?

2. Start asking the youngins. That's all i can think of really.

3. First off... I must say, that's hot.

Secondly, it's time to start asking some younger people. Or if you know anyone else who smokes, see if they have any contacts.

4. I'm 28 myself and when I first moved to the city I'm in I had no connects, but took some courses at the local college and my lab partner looked like the type so I brought it up and sure enough he knew. Through him I met like 4 other people that sell. I would generally say look for liberal people at coffeeshops (local ones not big chains) or go to a bar with friends and after a few drinks ask around. I live near the beach which is also full of stoners.

I found the best way to get to it is after a lil conversation ask the person if they blaze, so that way your not putting your self out there by soliciting drugs and if the person does go and blaze with them at least once before requesting a "hook up"
    No matter what stay out of ghettos and away from street dealers as the will mostly rip you off for brickweed mixed with oregano:D