Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K1n1, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basically I just smoked the last bit of weed yesterday and the guy who I usually buy from doesn't sell anymore. Any suggestions on what to do? I smoke everyday and I haven't been dry for a few months. Please help!! Thanks everyone

2. Plant a seed.

3. thats some damn fine detective work son,

damn fine.

4. he doesn't sell no more because you busted him because you are indeed a cop

5. I'm calling a ChAos 420 multi...

6. haha cops on GC

7. Fuck the police mofo

8. I laugh my ass off at the people who cry 'it's a cop' whenever someone posts a thread like this. Chances are usually they are not. Childish, but then again this is Apprentice Tokers.

9. Nobody is gonna help you son, you sound like COPS :hello:

10. Lol I'm not a cop, but I need advice on what to do. I could ask around but I was hoping for a different way

11. Just ask some people that look like stoners (red eyes, eating, laughing alot over small things, huge smile for no reason) and ask them if they know where to score some bud your dealer went dry..

12. call my guy his number is 911 hell hook you up mad fat

13. Wow...this thread is like kindergarten, only the kids in kindergarten are funnier and in general smarter :laughing:

14. waaaaaaah

15. No , you^ are kindergaten ! :laughing:

16. wow, this went downhill fast, so im gonna close it.

OP, just try to find some like minded people in your area and see where they get theirs from, im sure you have a few stoner friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.