Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Moved to a new area, have no friends at all, don't know a soul, and no one at work looks like a smoker. I don't want to risk getting drug tested by asking someone who's a snitch scumbag. How can I find weed?

2. #2 dickie fickle, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    search on

3. If you look along the edge of the sidewalks, and in unkempt gardens and lawns.... tons of weed(s)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Advice on how to find weed is ok. Requests or offers of a hook up would not be.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If there any cig smokers at work just strike up a convosation "is that all you smoke ayyy?" in a joking manner and see if any of them open up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You have no choice but to start spamming it out to people. "Do you know where I can score some smoke?"

7. Start a petition to legalize cannabis in your state. Work to get the law to pass. then you will be able to buy cannabis in your state.

• Like Like x 1
  8. look for signs of life and/or fun from human beings. Here is an example of humans having the "fun." Approach with extreme caution and present with "munchies" so as to not scare off the wild species of Neanderthal. Best of luck, blade and GODSPEED!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Learn to spin POI and the local users will seek you out

10. #12 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
    Just keep your eyes out for anyone with a neon green fanny pak.

11. Had the same problem. I legit just went into a headshop and asked the guy where I can find some and he gave me directions to the park where I found some guys who helped me out.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ask around man. People are chill and once you ask enough people someone will eventually help you out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I never mentioned weed at work. Then one day, after the lobby was closed (I work in KFC), I overheard some coworkers talking about getting their med card and going home and smoking a blunt. I simply mentioned that I have a medical card too.

Maybe somehow bring up medical weed (if you have it in your state)?
    Or depending on where you work, lie and say that you smelled a customer that smelled like weed and try to work it into a conversation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

14. #16 Gdbud, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    ask people you meet if they smoke. A person will reply with "Yes", "No", or "Smoke What?" the ones that answer with "Smoke What?" are the one that you want to talk to about smoking Cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I remember when I took a trip to New Orleans I was looking to smoke. I simple walked down bourbon street (a very popular street in New Orleans) there was legit people standing around passing blunts. I introduced myself like a normal person and just talked with them. Eventually I could introduce something like hey can I have some? They just asked how much from there. If walk up all sketch and weird they won't even talk to you. Have a convo with people so they can feel your vibes ya know? New Orleans doesn't enforce the laws on weed so it's straight dank everywhere.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?