how to find spots?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by masterx, May 4, 2009.

1. well i have found alot of spots here and their ,2 spots get around 8-10 hours morning- night others get sun 5-8 hours and 3-5. 8-10 is in privite land its about 100 ft long by 50ft witdh fence to fence could hold 200 big plants but 1 problem it has no overhead cover i would need to grow auto flowering ones. im gonig to grow ak48 or ak47 and super lemon haze and alaskan ice hawaiin snow im going to let them gorw big n tall n hella big :eek:;)

can ya'll share with me pic's of spots that are good i want to look at what type of cover you pick for the spots and everything else i seen on hewre some nice ass spots please post pic's of forest or cover or anything related to spots so i can get a better understanding what to look ofr when icking the best spots:rolleyes:

2. GOOGLE MAP ur spot. If a heli can pick it out, bye bye to ur babies. If there is other brush there, and stuff to make it look like a bush or something ur fine, i wouldn't out in the open tho..

3. find somewhere thats kinda hard to get. to get to my spot it is horrible lol but once you do it a few timesi guess you get used it it. you have to climb a buncha stuff and go across water and over a fence and my first time there my leg got stuck 3 feet in mud and i had to dig myself out =/ and im a big man so getting to the spot is pretty fkin hard lmao but nobodys ever gunna find my plants so i guess its worth it lol

4. thx for good info what if i grow in like black berrie bushes got hella torns :eek:and where theirs tree cover and brush t camo them? would a 8 foot mj plant be seen?:D

5. If someone seen it.

6. im googling with google maps and cant find the gate to the trail head :eek:so i geuss its a good place to go but have a more remote location from the trail head, we'll be bangin with mj this summer:hello:

7. Plant against other foliage and avoid disturbing the area as best you can. When you dig holes put the dirt onto a poncho or tarp and scatter the excess soil as evenly as you can in the area.

One or two (or even three or four) pot plants are mighty hard to see when it is among other plants, but fresh dug dirt, litter and worn tracks stand out like a beacon.

8. You´re having a laugh.