Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find smoker friends

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BearParp, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Anyone have as much trouble finding friends to toke with? I tried once but last minute he backed out and avoided hanging with me again. So how do I find friends to smoke with?

2. What is your current situation?

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sort of in the same boat here OP. Just moved over 1000km across the country to a new city. Not being in high school anymore makes meeting people that smoke pretty difficult. Try bars and look for dudes that look like they toke

4. #4 Captain_Jack, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I understand where you're coming from, OP. I moved 7000km from the USA to Finland, and it was kind of tough at first finding people who smoked, especially because most Finns are rather secretive about their smoking habits. You really just have to be extremely extroverted. Go to bars, meet people. Make friends. You'll make more friends through the friends you first made. Even if you can't find someone who already smokes, you might be able to introduce someone to the wonderful world of weed (just make sure they're not already scraping the bottom of the barrel to get by. You don't want to be responsible for adding another cost to their life. Some people really do go overboard with smoking and spend every dime they get on it). The main thing is to just be extroverted.

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

• Like Like x 1
  5. Finding friends that smoke is easy, sorting through the fiends and the ones that will actually throw down. That is the tricky part.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. ^^^^ this one

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago