Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha i asked the pizza guy once and got hooked up

2. This is all pretty good advice. I'm in the dry boat and it's a slow and frustrating process to get hooked up with the good stuff. I live in Hamilton, ON, and I know there's weed everywhere - just not where I want it to be (in my bowl!)

3. CRAIGSLIST PERSONALS (FREE)... in the 'just friends' section of the personals, choose the city of your choice and type the phrase "420 friendly" into the search-window. You'll get dozens (possibly hundreds?) of hits immediately, depending upon the size of the city. From this point, you can narrow the search results down to males or females only, require a photo or not, age preference, etc... then narrow it down even more by eliminating all the psychos and you're finally left a few people you might feel comfty enough sending a mssg to. Ta-DAAAA!

You can ALSO use Craigslist personals for finding skank-ho's to have sex with. Sometimes you gotta talk em into it by lying about how attractive and successful you are and stuff, which is OK cuz they're lying about all the same crap too. Uhm... not that I've ever done this before. I mean I've HEARD you can find skank-ho's at Craigslist, if that's your thing. Sure... go for it.

Ahem.

:confused: . o 0 (BUSTED)

4. Only problem i see with the craigs list thing is that sometimes it could also be a drug sting.

5. #145 forgot2wipe, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    I guess a setup or 'sting' IS possible through CL... but I think they're more concerned about all the hookers advertising in the freaky-section of those personals rather than posing as stoners in the 'just friends' section who are simply looking for smoke-buddies. Just be selective in who you approach / send mssges to, if any. Talk on the phone and feel em' out until you're comfty enough to meet for a smoke. Keep in mind that you're not asking anybody to sell you weed when sending mssges. You're just new to town and looking for people with similar interests, is all.

I only suggest this method because CL saved me last yr when I relocated to Houston. I knew absolutely nobody, but was quickly hooked-up with the best quality herb of my life.

Craigslist personals.. 'just friends' section... '420 friendly' in the search-box. Worked for me, BUT BE SELECTIVE.

6. I'm laughing thinking about two stoners talking about a dank sofa:D Where is this sofa? Lot's of stoners furniture shopping?
    Same boat for me. Moved a year ago. Now I drive eight hours to get smoke from someone I know and trust. 1 oz at a time but It's sooo expensive!
    I've met a few people who "might know someone" but I gotta trust the people...
    Sioux City gimme a holler

7. When I moved for college I luckily had a friend that lived not too far away and had his medical card. I had a hard time finding other connects because I can be quite shy and its particularly intimidating if you're totally new to the area too.

All I can say is that getting good connections takes patience and effort. Anyone who is going to SELL you weed when you walk up to them on the street will NOT have the dankest herb around. My advice is to make some 420friends in the area first, and then let the connections come.

You can never be too careful in this business, so the good dealers are going to be a bit selective and probably only sell to people who are referred to them by a current customer or friend.

The places people have mentioned are great places to meet people, but another option I haven't seen might be to check out chill smoke spots in your area. My friend smokes out hikers every once in a while at one of her favorite spots.

If you "just want to buy" and not be smoked out and get to know anyone, good luck finding good weed, because I just don't think that's a good way to go about it. That's probably the small town girl talking though.

I co-operate the website 420spots.com which is a location-based web application and social networking site to find chill places to smoke, head shops, dispensaries, etc. and also make some new friends. The site is still in beta, but i'll bet it could be of use to some people on this thread.

8. hahahahaha if that really works then thats really funny and smart hahahaa

9. What did you type in?

10. Try cheap dank weed. Or try searching oregano lol.

11. i actually saw a couple of people who made a post on craigslist in my area who were looking for "420 connections" i believe is what they called it, almost wanted to reply and see if they had any luck, but it just seems sketchy.

12. This guy has the idea. search 420 friendly in the personal "platonic" catagory and you will find most of them just want to smoke with someone and will supply and/or already does. :) :smoke:

13. yep you are too paranoid. austin is the shit. just go downtown at and party youll meet tons of stoners. watch out for the crackheads though; one tried to mug me :mad:

14. Yeah tried em all and nothing here in the lou. Ehh i'll just get the shitty ass stuff from friend and family or hang out at the head shops.

15. Be a musician...;)
    I'm 50, and there is absolutely NO probs hooking up when you can play yer shit, which I can.

16. I posted an ad on there, half serious, half curious, and one person emailed me back. haha. Idt I'm going to get in touch with her though. Too worried that it's a cop.

17. Haha, thanks for confirming. I'm scared as shit to be busted over something so harmless.

I've actually had better luck with crack than weed. :confused: Someone asked me if I wanted to buy crack while hanging out on my balcony. Then another tried to bum crack from me, after I said "nah man, don't have any" he said "well, you want to buy some?" I guess I look like a crack head, not a stoner.

18. All the great tips seem to be for cities. What about us lame-ass country bumpkins? I live in a town that has only 800 people, the next town down the road has 2000. Too shy and scared to ask just anyone. Never did this before. I got my sister who lives a days drive away to give me some over thanksgiving but it's just leaves and seeds crap. She doesn't know a dealer with anything better.

19. The key to finding weed in a new city = Disc Golf. The large majority of disc golfers are smokers and it's easy to tell them apart from the people that don't. Bigger cities will have 5-10 Disc Golf courses. Just go to one on a weekend and I assure you, you will soon be all set to go!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.