Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm high school and still can't get anything. I know people that smoke, but I've never talked to them and I'm wayy too shy to ask. Plus I don't have a car right now so it's pretty shitty.

2. I don't drive either so i just get my shit from my buddy who gets it from his neighbor.

3. But you're EIGHTEEN in high school, yes?

4. High school is generally a gold mine for weed, you just need to know the right people.

5. Just get a shirt with a pot leaf or something on it and walk around the city or somewhere that you would expect to find tokers. I live in California and it took me about a year to finally realize that everyone I worked with smoked and sold pot, haha. So it definately never hurts to ask. It's funny as soon as I finally found a dealer then it seemed like everyone I ran into was trying to sell me weed, but California is probably one of the most stoned states so it may be harder for you.

6. Finally got a joint. I ordered a pizza from pizzahut and when it arrived, they guy looked like a stoner. Asked the guy if he smoke. luckily he does and had a joint he was planning to smoke. I bought it from him for $10. It was a pretty fat one.:smoking::hello:

Attached Files:

7. potheads like my self understand theneccesity for possesing marijuana. i cnt rmbr where i was goin with this but jus find people that look like stoners and talk to them. Once u talk to them a few times ask bout bud. jus dnt act sketchy.

8. u bought a joint for ten dollars whata u outta ur mind?

9. I haven't smoked in a while. So i was kinda in need. The guy looked like a smoker and just asked him. Now i think about it, i was stupid to ask for a bud. I should have asked where i could get some.

10. Come on dude, I haven't smoked in a very long time. It was totally worth it.

11. Yea i guess can understand. Im jus a poor stoner in collge so im real stingy wit money cuz not having bud sucks.

12. Dont sweat it man, 10$ isnt alot and id def pay it for a nice joint if i hadnt had any in a while. And realistically..most people roll a G in a joint which is 20$ or so most places so yah, I woulda asked him where you could get some! lol.

Unfortunatly I know quite a few people with weed or that can get it...but there all thru other people or long ways driving distance (45+ mins) so i never have any..lol

13. True that. Pretty dope that you bought it off the pizza delivery guy, too. Should've given him $5 and had him blaze it with you.

14. Just moved to CT and like everyone else I'm in the same boat.

I was at a local head shop this morning and that didn't work. The people who worked there were obviously stoned, but would not divulge any information. I bought a one hittter to maybe loosen them up a little and they still wouldn't help me out. There only suggestion was to head to the Dead show in December. Thanks.

Tried a couple of locations from webehigh and thought I was going to get carjacked.

Tried the bars and offended some Republicans.

I'm about ready to toke some tree bark.

15. This may have been suggested already, but I always go to a party and find the guy with a backpack. In my experience, it works about 70% of the time. I've been to three schools as a grad student and before I found my "marijuana guy" in my new towns, this is always how I got hooked up. It works on vacation too!

16. Haha, this is a GREAT tip, if you know what you're talking about.

I may have to try that...

17. haha i hear you bro im in the same boat

18. yeah dude totally in the same boat, got back from working for 4 months and i havent smoked in 6 >:_( so craven that shit right now especially since im gaming on WoW again :p

but yeah im prob going to try something tomorrow because i cant stand this! ill tell you my idea, ill smoke a cig at the local bus terminal near toronto (all the people look like stoners there) and prob a 90% chance one of them askes me for a cig ill give them one and then ill proceed to ask them if they know where i can get any reefer. i think canada is dry! QQ any tips would be awsome guys!

19. Look Around For People U Know That Are High

Always Seemed To Work For Me...

20. I'm in the boat now, I just moved to fort worth, I know it's here I just can't find any, if y'all know hit me up, I've been dry for like 6 months

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.