Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find pot in a new city...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butlercrt, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya concerts are a good place to meet some people who smoke. if you're lucky enough to hang with the bands, they usually have someone who knows someone that might be able to hook you up.

2. The same as several ppl on this thread, I just moved and need a connect. Just finished college and I've never really had a dealer in the past--I got my stuff through close friends who knew what they were doing. Did I mention I'm no more than a casual user? Thus I face two challenges (1) finding a dealer in the Miami area (the real FL Miami, not OH, lol) and (2) not getting ripped-off/looking like a fool for not knowing the ridiculously-lengthy lingo. Any tips or help? This is a big city, I'm guessing there's some good stuff out there.
    P.S. Why does this process have to be so sketchy! (I know, I know... it's illegal)

3. lol i had to sign up when i saw this i''ve just moved from the UK to tampa FL and don't have a clue on how to go about this when i lived in the UK everyone in my area smoked it so u couldn't walk down the street with out being offered so any tips for foreigners lol and what are the prices like in america? thanks for any help

4. +1, except I'm a bit of a paranoid recluse loaner that doesn't go out at all.:( that makes things much tougher.

Man this website is Dank, I wish I had some dank right now.:wave:

5. Few tips.

Marleyfest every year on south beach, remember your canned food(20 bucks off ticket). It's easy there cuz the cops even smoked with us last time. People very openly sell, the trick is finding a local, not someone who drove down for the event(lot of people from Fort myers/Orlando/Tampa come).

South beach in general is a good spot. If you go in most of the shops(food places pizza etc) with a girl and have the girl ask about green you can almost always get someone to call who ever is working that street to stop in, or if you see a guy walking in all the food places on the beach hes stopping in to check if anyone needs anything. All the the regular employees know whats up.

One way that actually worked for me was seeing some dude hot boxing his car on way to south beach and just waving at him then asking if he could hook it up, which he did.

Other places include most everywhere around the colleges. All of the bars around campuses usually have someone who can hook it up, who isn't sketchy looking

6. Just wanted to share my experience - I'm young (college-age) but work a white-collar job, so I don't really hang out with people my age; my coworkers have kids, and although I'm sure some of them smoke, I wouldn't necessarily want to smoke with them anyway, and there's no way I'd risk asking them about it.

After reading this thread, I went to a local fast food joint after the night classes nearby let out. There were a couple guys hanging out outside, I walked out and one of them asked me for a smoke. I did the "cigarettes?" thing (the guy did really did just want to bum a smoke), and gave him one of my cigarettes; I then jumped in with "hey, do you guys smoke weed?" They said they did, but didn't have any at the moment. One of them took my number, so hopefully I'll be un-dry this weekend :D

All it took was to ask!

7. holy crap this got a lot more replies than when i posted a thread like this haha
    this thread is so helpful

8. Thanks for the handy tips guys...

My situation sucks, a lot. I'm in a small country town in Australia. Right now, I can get some but I really don't like the people I'm getting it off and they will only give it to my GF and she doesn't like the situation it puts her in, neither do I.

Any tips for me? Lolz. I know there's a shop down the main street that sells like rugs and a heap of misc "tribal" stuff and hookas. I don't think asking there would be a good idea though...

9. im going threw da same shit i need advice and connects in georgia:confused:

10. Most people are approachable even if they are sketchy. As long as youre in a decently populated part of the city nothing bad can happen unless they guy decides to bust a hollywood. Just get the weed before you give the cash. Id suggest getting just a dime cause itll be a crappy street count usually. .6 or .7 =s

11. #31 ImTheJoker4u2, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    I hate tryin to find new connects. I mean its pretty easy in the hood, but Im a whiteboy, I dont dress hood, so they all think Im a cop:rolleyes: And of course they are all sellin shwag:( Im finally gettin some hookups with some dank (Ill post some pics) but its taken 6 months:( I gotta admit, mostly cause I wasnt looking for it. But after buying halves, 1/4 being stems and seeds and being out in 2-3 days I finally got sick of the stress. No mo stress for me:D Im not a pot snob at all (I smoked shittons of regs) but Im not buying that mexi shit no mo. Im done with it. Id rather go without smoke than buy that shit anymore.
    /rant

Sorry

Anyway I donno how I meet connects. I guess I just use my "stonar" lol Head shops are kinda sketchy, IMO, I mean if some dude walked up and started chit chattin about w/e, and then asked for a bag - Id think he was a cop lol. So hypocritical, I know but, thats just the culture.
    "Why do you think we're paranoid?" - Unknown

EDIT:
    Shitty pics, Enjoy:)

Attached Files:

12. i am having sane problem i live in a small town and i cant find any weed,im a little shy so i dont wanna go walking through the hood and asking around
    Is there any good way to let people know you buy

13. Desperate bump

14. Same here im in freaking Utah still haven't found anybody for a month now this suckkkksss!

15. what really sucks is when you konw theres bud some place and you just cant find it im stuck like that in the 740 and it sucks i even have a brand new vap that i bought thinking id find some and its sitting here un used :-/

16. Hey Utahn! It's conference weekend, man, what are you doing in here? Hehehehe.

My contact dried up on me just today. He said it's really dry right now, so I guess you're confirming that for me.

I know there's one serious grower around these boards that's a Utahn, I wish he'd help some brothers out :) I think I might drag my guitar down to some of those coffeehouse open mic nights downtown and see if I can make some of the right kind of friends. It didn't occur to me until recently, since I've been in the past pretty much a whiskey kinda guy, that those hippies hang out at coffee houses where they don't serve liquor because they don't need liquor, knowhuttamean?

17. EVERYBODY SMOKES just ask anyone you know good if they know someone who has it or would know someone if that doesnt work then idk

18. isnt 740 outside columbus area? i know ther is alot of bud in delaware and i think thats 740 im in 614 columbus so idk

19. yeah 740 is basicly all of southeast ohio and im pretty sure theres bud here i just cant find anyone who knows where its at. and im at college without a car so i need it to be rellativly close to where im located

20. definitely know what you mean haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.