Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find out if someone smokes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NJHigh, Jan 10, 2014.

1. So, hi there, I smoke and I think a parent at my child's school does too. Our kids play together after school for a minute. I have smelled patchule on her before and that made me assume she smokes. Think I'm wrong? I'm pretty clean cut and most people don't think I smoke they actually think I'm 5-0! How freaking annoying! So how do I ask or find out if they smoke without freaking them out. Thanks!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Megadeth420, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    i wouldnt try to find out what if shes super anti weed n thinks ur a horrible father n calls CPS that would suck Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumif u really want to maybe bring up a conversation on marijuana legalization n find out her stance on it

3. "hey.. do you smoke weed?"
    always works for me..

4. just ask her straight up if she's 420 friendly.. you'll get your answer

5. [quote name="АugustWest" post="19315240" timestamp="1389378185"]"hey.. do you smoke weed?"always works for me..[/quote] everytime Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Get to know them more and ask

7. Casually ask if they think the recent legalization in Colorado is good or bad.

8. Just ask. If she says no and asks why say she smelled if it. Crisis averted

9. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19315458" timestamp="1389380583"]Just ask. If she says no and asks why say she smelled if it. Crisis averted[/quote]lol someone might find that offensive Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 Heroic Dose, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Then fuck em? Maybe uptight people shouldnt be so easily offended.

She cant just call cps because he asked if she smoked

11. This is great! Thanks I should probably just ask her! I like the " you 420 friendly?" I mean it's so funny how at least in jersey it's like so many people obviously smoke but it's such a secretive "Fight Club" kinda thing! Lol Anyway, guess I'm just nervous about this shit sometimes and yes of course worry that DYFS will be called or some shit but she seems real cool so I should be good. Thanks for the help!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. This made my day, great movie

13. If you ask someone if they smoke, and they just say yeah..they probably smoke cigarettes.
    But if they ask smoke what? or say not cigarettes.. now you know :smoke:

14. [​IMG]

15. Least suspicious way to bring it up, if you don't want them knowing if they say no, is to just bring up some recent news like Colorado's legalization. 

16. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19317152" timestamp="1389400231"]If you ask someone if they smoke, and they just say yeah..they probably smoke cigarettes.But if they ask smoke what? or say not cigarettes.. now you know :smoke:[/quote]Beat me to it, haha"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

17. Haha I think asking about Colorado legalization is a solid one

18. or maybe she just shouldn't be smellin like my cologne then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. you smoke bud?