Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find other smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tingting, Oct 1, 2011.

1. So I'm new at a school and really don't look like a smoker, and I have ADHD so I tend to get real hyper so I guess you could say I don't act like one either, and I'm having a really hard time finding anyone to smoke with. Everyone in all my classes are real straight edge holy joes ap kids or they just dont smoke, what can i do?

2. [​IMG]

hit them up with that :cool:

3. Come to school high one time.

Than you'll know who smokes by who can spot your high-ness.

4. go to a public school man, you'll find atleast one motherfuckin smoker

5. i would (every day haha) but i dont have anyone to buy from

6. Act like you're high than, someone's bound to spot you.

[[Jankies got the fake but you can get the real from the dope man! Dope man!]]

7. if you cant find a stoner then just make a friend and invite them to your house to blaze.

8. Walk around with your hands cupped around your mouth like a megaphone and just shout "WHO SMOKES MARIJUANA"

9. Most of my classes are full of straight edge peeps too, sucks but luckly i live in the city so i have many more friends outside of school.

[​IMG]

Keep on tokin...:smoke:

10. I just make 4:20 reference or ask if any one if they like trees. Idk its real easy for me to find people who smoke. :eek:

11. I have this problem to and its weird cuz I know i guy who used to go hear nd him and all his friends are stoners

12. Just go to the parking lot or sidewalk outside your school.

13. Every school's got a smoker's pit, and nearly all of them usually blaze..spot someone in there from your class and strike up a convo

TG

14. go around to different gas stations after 11 pm and buy or carry a blunt with you. they'll make themselves known

15. In the middle of class, just stand of, clear your throat, if the teacher tells you to stop just put you finger to your lips and give her the quiet time sign. Then be like "Does anyone here smoke weed?" Whoever raises their hand fasho fasho smokes dro.