Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find new dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by _Leviathan_, May 11, 2009.

1. #1 _Leviathan_, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    I've been smoking for a while, and have been using the same two dealers for the last few years. In the past they were really reliable, and I could buy as much as I wanted at a time (though the most I've ever bought for personal use is a half o). Lately, they don't pick up their phone for days, and when they do, they can only sell a couple of grams at a time, or simply don't have any. Problem is, they are the only two guys that my friends and I know to score weed from. Is there a good method of finding people who sell? I'm tired of bugging my guys a couple times a day and not hearing back from them, and I don't know anybody else. I'm in Manitoba, Canada for reference.

2. i having a similar prob. im still kinda new to oklahoma and i was just lucky back in cali.

3. Well, if you live in a college town or if theres a college in the area, I know at the end of the year many police forces team up with U.S. marshalls and make a lot of drug busts on people who are slinging a lot of weed, so they're probably just laying low for a while if that's the case. although that's probably not the case, it could be and just ask them what's up when you talk to them on the phone! also just ask some other people you know smoke weed who get theirs from another source and see where they get it from and boom you got a new dealer

4. Dont be embarassed... ask around... Im new to Texas but I asked my friends around school and score!

5. Go to parties, get drunk with dealers.

But make a good impression, last friday I just met this dude that happened to be a dealer.
    He didn't tell me until after we took some shots and I gave him one of my last few beers.

And today I bought a quarter, got smoked up, and got 2 free beers.
    Really good method..

6. see that my prob. i have friends but most of them quit smoking and they all went to the same guy. and now he is locked up doing a bid 6. so untill me makes parole or in 6 years im looking for new ppeps. and i know 1 dude up in tx but im not driving up there. and the colleges around here have shit weed.

7. lol yea thats always a good way but we have nothing but high skool parties. no dealers there. i go all the time.

8. just try to find some people who some get to know them a lil and get some where they get theirs.

how i find all my hook ups :smoke:

9. damn
    i have the exact same problem, i live in dallas and my dealer NEVER answers his phone.
    i'm kind of hesitant to ask people about it, just because i really don't want to bother them or what not.
    it's fucking depressing.=[
    rationing smoke is hard as hell to do.

10. start growing. and in the meantime just meat new stoners, ask for a light for your cig, offer them one, start a convo bring up a time you wer ehigh, tell them all your deallers are dry, and ask if they know where the weeds at.

11. I agree, It doesnt take much to find bud, just some courage and social skills.

12. ya, listen to him. generousity can go a long way. I have a story...

so, I was living in hawaii at a hostel and was getting drunk with these two old guys. I smoked both of them up with a little bit of columbian sativa, and they knew I didn't have much. anyway, the old guy hit me back with a nug that was 10 times the size of what I smoked him.

don't act desperate when looking for a dealer. just act like your shopping around. say that your other dealer is fine, but sometimes gone. maybe lie about how much he charges you.

13. Move to Saskatchewan then I could help you :(
    But yeah go to parties, dont be afraid to ask around.
    If you see some people getting high at a party ask where they picked up their buds.

14. I know a lot of motherfuckers that smoke... if I need bud and my dealer's nowhere to be found, I just ask somebody I know that smokes. Even if you don't know someone well, tree is what brings us all together. If you ask someone where they got their weed from, I'm sure they won't mind sharing.

15. If I were in your situation...

I'd imagine, if you've been buying from them for a few years, that you have some mutual respect and trust with them. You've probably given them thousands of dollars and are decent friends with e'm. I'd just be like "Hey man, we've been doing business for a while but recently I see you aren't moving as much and it's a bit difficult for me to buy from you. It would be really cool if you could hook me up with someone"

I wouldn't say to do this if you havn't known them for so long. Theres a good chance they won't want to do it to keep you as a customer, but it sounds to me like they're "growing up" and not trying to be drug dealers for the rest of their lives