How to find friends =(

Discussion in 'General' started by TurEnt47, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I'm kinda new to this stuff. I'm going on this discovery journey alone though...don't get me wrong. I'm very much enjoying myself [​IMG] , but wouldn't it be interesting to enjoy it with others as well?

How does one find like minded people to hang out with and freely enjoy this thing of ours? Do you just have to wonder around and hope to run into people? [​IMG]

2. Friendship can happen anywhere at anytime. Though if you wish to make it happen sooner you should attend events or anything that sparks your interest, it is at this event that you will find a person who likes the same thing. That is the best way to establish a friendship. Good luck and don't over think it! As long as your outgoing and speak up you will make friends in no time!

3. bruh once you become a stoner you'll have a stonar

4. #4 landrace, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
    I recently purchase a 12 inch purple dildo, I've been using it to poke white woman that are in school. I would sit down next to a pretty white woman and she would be all focus on what ever the fuck she be interested in, I would sit right next to her and make sure she is white. I would look for, ugg boots, starbucks coffee, and northfaces jacket. I would then pull out my 12 inch purple dildo and then slowly poke her right in the head. When Contact is made I stare that hoe right in her eye socket and be like:

I aPOLogize, 

HOE: What the FUCK?

ME: I found this under your seat I assume it was yours

HOE: WTF!!!

ME: Listen bitch I trying to help you out this is rather embarrassing.

HOE: that's not mine.

ME: I'm sry, my mistake, hey do you like TAYLOR SWIFT?

it works ever time.  

That's how I make friends, I also have a other race guides, but white woman is the most effective. 

5. There's gotta be an app for that. Or dozens. Try em' out. :smoke: