Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find doctor in MD

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by b0rn 0f 0s1r1s, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hello guys, this is my first post over here in the medical section and I have a question regarding finding a doctor. I did a search and came up with nothing, I've been all over the ASA website, the NORML website, and I've been looking here. I'm pursuing a doctor's recommendation for MMJ on the basis that i have permanent tendon and ligament damage in my right wrist which undoubtedly induces excruciating pain(i'm going to WRECK my liver if i keep taking vicodin M360s the rest of my life...) also, I have terrible insomnia, I've been on ambien, ambien cr, sonata, lunesta, all that BS, and nothing but good ol' MJ helps me... so i have really two questions - can someone please help me locate a doctor or a utility i could use to find a doctor myself? and if my ailments are grounds for MMJ? thank you very much and i apologize for the wall of text.

2. I'm not exactly sure where to find a doctor, the mmj law in md is really tricky. try talking to your doctor about it and see where that leads, and please dont get caught cause that would really complicate your life cause our mmj law sucks. your ailments are grounds for mmj but youll still be treated as a criminal here even with only .5g on ya. sorry i cant be more of a help.