Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find dealers??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigeth711, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Ok, I've just been ripped because I've been getting to edgy about weed.

I toked 3 weeks ago.

Now I am dying from withdrawal.

I'm so sick of having to get weed become a chore. I go to high school so I figured it'd be pretty to get some green.

Anyway, If I'm looking for some marijuana, it always takes like 2 weeks for the guy to get back to me.

In any case, is there a way to find dealers/connects and get the stuff when I want it? The only way I've been getting it is through people who know people who know people. This is really dodgy because if one of them loses my money, then I'm screwed and I didn't get any of my Snickelfritz.

Any help is appreciated, fellow brethren.

2. I just went to a park and asked random people if they knew where I could get some, sure enough, some guys playing hackey sack did :D

3. Haha, aight.

Thanks man ;)

4. Look under a rock.

Just ask around. IMO the best way to get a new dealer is by asking other tokers where they get theirs from and just become friends with the dealer.

5. The way I have found all my best dealers are at parties. All you have to do is go to a party and there will almost always be people there who smoke so just ask around. Good luck!