Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find bud in a new city

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marrijane420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hey GC! so I recently just moved to edmonton Alberta and I was introduced to cannabis by friends in my old town. But I don't know anyone in this city and am worried it will be a long time before I see Mary Jane again any suggestions on how I could find some or if anyone else was in my position once before if they could give tips. Any feedback would be appreciated:smoke:

2. goto your nearest college campus theres alotta weed at those places

3. Get a job at Taco Bell or Burger King for a little bit, and find it from people who work there or the high customers that are always coming through.

4. That's odd that you said that because taco bell is litteraly a block away from me:hello: but wouldn't it be kind of heat to just ask customers/employees if they know where to get bud. There's alot of people who smoke, but also alot of people don't and despise it so I guess I could try it out haha:smoke:

5. Sorry you're having trouble, I am at the moment as well. Just have to keep your eyes open and try to meet new people.

6. Just go about your normal life, you'll figure it out soon. Seems like every day somebody walks up to me to say something to the effect of, "Yo, I heard you smoke, hit me up if you ever need." You'll find somebody.

7. Yeah true, just gotta play the waitin game ha:hello:

8. Same problem, my brother and I just moved down to FL and a week in, the search continues...

9. #10 ZigZagZouave, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    That's probably your best bet. Or you could do what a friend of mine did and walk around campus, flashing a index card, with a bubbly green ? with a pot leaf as the dot under, it to anyone that remotely looks like a stoner. But waiting seems safer. hahaha

10. hahaha grammar*