Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Find Bud In A New City?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Slooderdodor, Sep 9, 2014.

1. I recently moved to a new city and I just do not know how to find any.. it sucks so bad I am so desperate to find it but I don't know anyone that does it here..

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    go outside and socialize

talk to chill lookin ppl

not gonna find any sittin in your room

good luck tho

3. I'm tired of answering these same damn stupid questions over and over and over day after day after day.

4. Well hey man, I am sorry, but I don't know what to do.  Nobody I work with does it, i don't know how to exactly go about it.  Last thing I want is to ask the wrong person and get myself into some type of trouble. 

5. I met someone who sells that lives a block away within 2 weeks of moving to Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity For

6. Thats vegas, I live in Iowa my man. 

7. If you have a kava bar in your city that's a good place to ask around. Otherwise just look for stoned people or ask someone coming out of a head shop. I was suffering from the same problem and let me tell you, victory is sweet  :smoke:

8. Looking for a dealer and lookin for a friend or friends who smokes are 2 very different things understand which you are looking for and maybe I'll try to help

9. Keep trying just like everyone else. I moved to Finland 2 weeks ago. I haven't found anyone to tell me any because people here don't really sell it, but I've smoked with people several times. Go out. Be charming. Make people like you. It's really not hard. That's the thing about stoners. They usually WANT to share with new people.

A good place to start is the local headshop. I went from having the owner calling a bong a "water pipe" to smoking with him and his employees in the bathroom in less than 45 minutes

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Captain jack, if you live around Helsinki, just go to the main parks around there and try to find black men hanging around in rasta gear etc, you can easily tell who are holding some herb, they seem to have some decent imported dank around there. I would love to hit you up with some dank, you just got to find the right people. I live in the eastern part of finland, and it's really not that rare to find 8-10€/gram of great quality weed. I hope you find some contacts. Keep trying!