Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a new contact?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghole, Oct 14, 2010.

1. So...yeah, I live near a city, and there's a backstory to this post that I don't feel like delving into. Any ideas on where to find a new dealer?

2. I'm in the same situation. Until you find a good contact, Washington Square Park can always be a last option only during the day time though. At night you'll def get ripped off.

3. Your best bet is just be social with people. You'll never know something if you don't ask, you know?

Example: At school a lot of kids outside that were smoking cigs, I would just randomly start talking to. Conversations can take some pretty quick turns... and you'd be surprised how quickly some people will just straight up be like "So... do you smoke?".

Just be casual, be friendly, be talkative. That's the best way to find it in all honesty. Start convo's with strangers... brings them to a more personal level. You never know what you could stumble into.

OR... Just walk around with a Swisher Sweet Original cigarillo behind your ear. That's usually a sure sign that someones a smoker haha. :smoke:

Good luck... don't try too hard... just BE YOU. Be friendly. Be social. You'll find it.

4. Talk to people about it. Eventually you'll find someone who smokes bud, and ask to meet their dealer. The best way.