Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushblazer, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Hi, Im not asking for a hookup as that is against forum rules but i recently moved to a new city (st.louis) and the only guy i know here isnt reliable for bud and he only gets schwag. I am a little afraid of the sketchy dealers down here but want to find a reliable kind bud hookup like i had. So my question is any advice on how to find a reliable hookup when i dont really know anyone here?

2. The best way is to get to know some people. Make some normal friends, then find out which ones toke. Then get them to help you out (Not saying use them). Walking around and asking isn't a good idea like many people would say.

3. Go to clubs, bars whatever, you'll over hear people talking about it or even outside smoking it, then just approach them and get into conversation... people talking about bud are the last people that are likely to get pissed at you for just striking up conversation. Most teenage males no how to get bud too... unless they are complete nerds even though i pass as one :)

4. thanks for the advice. I guess ill just have to go out and meet some more people like you said I just am not a big fan of bars due to the loud drunk people. Ill go to some more concerts i guess

5. not trying to come off as racist but in a town like st. louis, race matters more than usual. so watch out for that kind of stuff. i wouldnt suggest wearing sun glasses, dont wear gang associated colors, dont bring more money than you plan to spend, if things start gettin sketchy theres no shame in bailin. and east st louis isnt a good place to be if youre alone, and especially if youre alone and white.

6. true that. racism is my biggest issue here because i am white. some dude already tried jumpin me for my itouch, not gonna lie kicked him in the nuts and booked ass.lol

7. Ive only ever had one dealer, this is because my friend found him through another friend etc Hes in a town about 20mins drive from me and is the guy me and my friends pick up from. However through college ive found a friend who also smokes weed (i asked him randomly one day) and he said he would hook me up one day.

Now i called up this guy from college last week for some bud (my other dealer hadnt answered his phone for a few days). Anyways so i meet with my friend who is 5mins away from me. Hes there with his friend who knows every grower/dealer in town :D

So picked up some really really REALLY dank bud, not just that but he gives better rates than my other dealer! 4g for £20 :O I was jumping lol because usually i get 2.5-3g for an "8th" haha

What im saying is make friends with people who "look" like or sound like they smoke. My friend has hooked me up better than i thought he would :D

ask around some local friends/people in your area :)

8. If your under 20 or close, go to the local high school and ask the stoners. That's where the dank is in my town :).

9. indie/local bands playing are probably the easist way. so many stoners there, just ask around.

10. I found my new dude threw my oldest dealer. He gave told me to ask this dude while we were at lunch. Turns out my old middle school friends brother sells too. So now I got three ;)

11. go to webbehigh then search your location thats what i did until i got a good dealer

12. man i looked at that site.. the listing for san jose is SUPER outdated... saying there are no dispensaries in San Jo when there are dozens...

13. webehigh is more useful for finding bud when travelling. It seems to be a little out dated depending on the city, but its decent.

14. like dude said...race kinda matters..at least for me. there's hella sketch black dudes that slang around here that won't think twice about robbing you or shooting you. real talk

i tend to look for the friendly stoner white dudes..not only are they chill but they usually have the best buds.

just walk around and go to "hang out spots" /parks , bars and shit....look for dudes with tattoos, "stoner" clothes..you know..

this aint always the case though..shit i dont know, i probably dont make any sense. hope it helps:smoking:

15. I'm not realy a fan of starting a conversation with random people about the supply of bud in town, never know were you're gonna end up.

Start making some friends, and if you enjoy a smoke once in a while there's a good chance the people you'll befriend will to . When you know eachother just ask em where they get it.

I moved away from my hometown like 3 years ago, took me 4 months to get a reliable, chill dealer, I still call the same guy after all these years :smoking:

16. owh.. i live in berkeley then i just followed the directions then i got a good dealer.. i guess luck

17. Go to hookup app then search your location thats what i did until i got a good dealer.

18. Go to a skate shop, hot topic, someone who looks like a stoner and start talking about weed then maybe something will come up

19. Just look down, the path to the street dealers may become clear.

20. Hey man I'd look around Soulard, I've heard that place is full of weed but I didn't smoke when I lived in the Lou. Someone told me that there's an open market there where they -practically- sell openly. Just stay away from St. Louis County the cops there are assholes when it comes to cannabis.