Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a hook up in a new town?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skull3us, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I moved to a new town west of st. Louis. Bout hour and a half nad 2 hours away from my old town. Now this is one of them outsiders not welcome towns so its hard to find and make friends. On top of that I'm outta school but I do have a job but the job strickly enforces being sober. So asking around at work is a cannot. Anyway, I need a little advice on how to go about finding a hook up. Any advice would be awesome. Remember its a redneck 'outsiders not welcome' kind of town and I'm a city boy.

2. ask here if there's anyone in the area. don't explicitly ask for a hookup, that's not allowed, just ask to hang out with them or whatever, it'll be clear what you mean. could also try any college campuses nearby or find people smoking cigarettes who look like they might be cool. and you can still ask people at work if they smoke/know people who smoke weed, you don't have to ask right away for a hookup.

3. [quote name='"ddog7x"']ask here if there's anyone in the area. don't explicitly ask for a hookup, that's not allowed, just ask to hang out with them or whatever, it'll be clear what you mean. could also try any college campuses nearby or find people smoking cigarettes who look like they might be cool. and you can still ask people at work if they smoke/know people who smoke weed, you don't have to ask right away for a hookup.[/quote]

Thank you for your advice and I know not to ask for a hook up on a forum/internet in general. Good way to get caught.

4. Also, what subforum should I use for asking if there is anyone in my area?

5. Im in the same boat my wifes job moved us to saint robert been here since oct and still no luck so let me know if you do any good. I could use the help too

6. if you smell weed in the vicinity, find that person and charm the fuck out of them