Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a good hookup tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dollparts, Oct 9, 2010.

1. i hope this isn't breaking forum rules, but i don't think it is cause i'm not asking anyone on the site for hookups?
    anyways yeah i generally can only get a few grams from friends, because none of them are dealers and they get it from people who get it from other people..
    soo i can never buy very much weed / they're all super unreliable lol.
    is it sketch to ask random people who look like they smoke? / any other tips?

2. Go to a party and meet some people, you're pretty much asking how to make friends since most of the people who give mad hook ups are friends (in my case).

3. be social. thats all it takes. put yourself out there. i ask random people all the time if they smoke. especially from my part of town, 'cause it's the ghetto. also, the people you don't look like they smoke, 9 times out of 10 they smoke lol.

look at what there wearing. see if they're smokin a cigarette. i caught a few of my connections from the gas station when i seen 'em buy cigars. you just gotta look.

4. number one place is concerts, you'd be amazed just talk to chill looking people and you will be able to find amazing hookups