Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a good dispensary?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tr7111, Nov 14, 2016.

1. I live in Orange County, California where there are dozens of dispensaries and delivery services nearby.

The trouble is I've tried 7-8 of them and still haven't found a place that consistently has fresh, quality grown flowers.

How can I find a dispensary that has quality flowers that are fresh on a consistent basis? Do I have to continue trial and error?

2. Grow your own . No more bitching . Personally I like well cured smooth tasting weed . Weed that has cured and sat awhile is what I prefer . Fresh has the harsher , hay taste , but to own their each .. Good luck .Someone should have a recommendation for you . But you seem too picky to find anything that will suit you . Seven or eight dispensaries weren't up to your standard , so growing your own should be considered .Good luck either way

• Like Like x 1
  3. He asked how to find a quality dispensary not how to grow your own.

4. While growing your own is a great idea, many of us are young and poor so we have to wait years to actually own a place of our own to even have that as an option. Plus it's nice to try or use different strains, some people like a lot of variety.

5. Well I see you didn't waste any letters telling him any ......but thanks for the useless reply , your help is greatly appreciated

6. Thanks for the useless reply telling me how useless my reply was while stilling adding just as much information as me