Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a good dispensary? (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ThoughtHammer, Apr 2, 2011.

1. #1 ThoughtHammer, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Can someone help a newbie out? I'm searching online to find a good reliable, reasonably priced place. I've used Weedmaps but when I read reviews, I get a bit suspicious at the "all 5-star" reviews while rest of the reviews always rant on poor service and overpriced products. It's to the point where I'm reluctant to even try going to the top rated dispensaries in my area.

Is there an easy way to find a solid place to buy from? (I'm in East LA county, SoCal).

I trust that most people here at GrassCity aren't people trying to solicit their stores... I swear, it seems like the competitors bash on the other stores and praise their own in the reviews. I can't rely on it.

EDIT: Also, it seems that deliveries are favored in general. Is that true?

2. Theres A Place Called Go Green Bear and they cap their 8ths at 45. first time patients 5g 8th for $45.

another place called CPA Nuggetry (very famous, lookup chubbs in youtube if you dont know)
    and another place called Cloud 9

There's a lot of great dispensaries, I go to weedmaps and even tho many have 5's I randomly look at places and if they appear to be good I go there to check it out

EDIT: All the places I listed have Dank Buds and are overall chill locales

3. Yelp has a good directory too. Or alternatively just pop into any dispensary and pick up a kush/west coast cannabis magazine. They're filled with ads for clubs and coupons too.

4. I use both a delivery service that has the best meds you'll ever see and I go to a place by my work that offers over 5g 1/8ths.

PM me if you want the names. I don't want the forum to feel like I'm spamming because I'm sure I've mentioned them before.