Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjaninja420, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Usually buy from Friends who get weed from real dealers. I don't know enough people to just start talking to a dealer. If I would ask friends they would just tell me to buy from them and make up and excuse that they are more reliable because they want to make cash. I just want tips on finding a reliable person who doesn't rip me off and has good bud

2. How much are you paying for weed from your friends? Is it good weed?
    If you can get good weed for good prices from your friends, then that is the way to go.

3. Grow yo own!! Fuck dealers and greedy friends

4. I pay about $20 for a gram and $45 for an eighth. I don't smoke often so I always get baked but the bud is very good it always looks high quality (I've seen my fair share of weed). I just feel like the problem is they don't give me as much as I pay for

5. Have you weighed it to see if its the right amount?
    When i was new to weed i was paying about 20 a gram but now that I've made more friends and more connections I can get top shelf weed for $50/7grams which is about $7 a gram.