Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Nov 13, 2012.

1. #1 Tyler Bro, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    I just got ripped for 40$ with .8 of exotic but it was through a friend that I knew since 6th grade so I'm not talking to him anymore lol

and my x-gf wanted to sell me an 8th for 20$ which is ok since it's AZ midz so I get there and it looks like it feel in the mud and she wanted me to buy 2 grams for 20$... -.-

So I just left.

Do I think I did right and how the hell can I find reliable dealers in the state I live in?

DEL - LA - WHERE?

It's just that every dealer that I come across wants to sell 10 or 15 a gram for shit weed, EVERY DEALER and if they don't sell that high, they will scam or rip you off. It's hard as fuck out here to get weed, it's actually really sad. You guys on the west coast have it so easy, I'm too jelly.

2. ... Wait wha?

3. So you want us to tell you who the good dealers are in your town? Am I following you?

4. Plenty of smoke here on the East Coast.

I can't tell you how to find weed in your location unfortunately because every city is different, it's just a matter of knowing whose got that dank. :ey:

I can also tell you this, Don't act like a smart ass but make sure the other guy knows that you know your shit and you aren't fucking around then they might give you a decent deal.

Good Luck. :wave:

5. Thanks for the great post, I must try my best to support.

6. Trial and error is the only way. Good luck

7. where are you in delaware? upper or lower slower del. I am in o.c. and va.

8. Lower bit. :(

9. Try some collage bars, find a guy with red eyes, go to a frat house. Where there is collage there is bud

10. post an ad in the local newspaper

11. Colleges are your best bet.

12. I'm a senior in high school, so I could name thirty kids off the top of my head who deal. I don't buy off any of them though.

13. You kinda sound like a person who people take advantage of. Stand up for yourself.

14. Head to salisbury. Plenty of dank around 50/eighth

15. I'm not of any help, but how great would it to just have some sort of phone book for dealers? I mean, I know it's dumb because the cops and people would be all over it, but just think of how awesome it would be to just be able to find one with good reviews in your local phone book! That or if you could buy it like a pack of cigarettes. Man that'd be cool.

16. If you have friends who smoke, ask them to hook you up, man.

17. Dont be so desperate. Try to smoke with people, do the right thing; don't just ask for weed. You need to learn how to smoke with a person a couple times, build a friendship and then ask them where the bud is at. If some rando asked me where the bud is at I'd just bullshit him, but a well rounded person that takes the time to smoke and build a relationship, thats a person people help.

18. #19 thcyclopedia22, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    LMAO, his ex tried to sell him dirt and he prob fell for it, I am sorry OP I can't help it.

Seeing that you made the above thread, you are either a troll or a pushover, if the latter don't even take out your cash, you will be ripped.

19. try the mall. Take classes in a community college and ask around. Look up friends on facebook who lives somewhat near you (1hr away or so) and ask them if they know anyone whos good. I still dont have a reliable dealer niether. I go through my cousin. But the time will come when i find that dealer ive always wanted