Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a girlfriend as a toker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 27, 2011.

1. How are they contradictory?

2. Nativity of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For a start the birth of Jesus. However they all differ on many MANY different things. Especially Johns gospel. Which makes sense as they were written tens if not 100+ years after the fact.

3. How did hooking up with a stoner chick turn into a religious debate over morality?

Did I miss something?

Btw, keep your beliefs to yourself. Or to a religious website.

This isn't that site.

4. [quote name='"Caty"']Those preppy girls smoke too. Anyone who drinks and parties in high school smokes.[/quote]

You've clearly never seen my school. All the stupid prep bitches never hesitate to crack a few brews on the weekend but pass them even one joint and they get caught like deer in headlights and gasp WHA WHA IS?/ THAT MA MA MA MARI JUANA????

5. [quote name='"FredTheBlazer"']How did hooking up with a stoner chick turn into a religious debate over morality?

Did I miss something?

Btw, keep your beliefs to yourself. Or to a religious website.

This isn't that site.[/quote]

People talk about stuff that means something to them when they are high. Don't like it leave?

6. Haha I'm a girl and I may or may not be a sophmore in high school and I look like a nice pretty girl or whatever and nobody ever thinks I smoke but really I do I've even dealed once or twice but when they find out there like WTF you toke? It's pretty funny actually but anyway OP just talk to girls even if they don't look like the smoke you never know

7. Honestly, learn to skate and kick it at a skatepark... or just don't skate but still go there.

You have to have some swag and you have to put yourself out there.

Malls, skateparks, parties... whatever. You're not going to find a girlfriend by sitting around all day. You have to actually do stuff that you like doing. If you find a girl that catches your attention, talk to her... even if you don't know what to say. If she likes you and there is a felt chemistry, it won't matter what you say. It will just happen.

The universe has a way of making things work out.

8. My first semi-boyfriend was a pot dealer. Actually I don't think I ever saw him NOT high. I met him when he was high, and he was so AMAZED that I'd dyed my hair green and red for Christmas. He was blazed all the time before I knew what someone who was blazed looked like, but I loved him that way so when I found out I was like "Oh, good for you." If he would have asked me to smoke (I think he was too nervous? Srsly we were 13.), I probably would have tried it a long time before getting to college!

Anyway point is even the girls who don't smoke won't necessarily have a problem with you smoking or be opposed to "trying" or "doing sometimes" with you. It's you that attracts them in the first place ;)

9. Just yesterday this co worker of mine were talking and the conversation lead to her telling me she loved smoking tobacco hukas. Even turns out she bought her huka at the same headshop I bought my bong from. Be yourself and dont hesitate to talk about weed if thw opportunity presents itself.

10. Didn't read most of the posts here, too lazy. But imo, best way is to get with a nice attractive girl, and THEN convince them to smoke up with you.

11. Perfectly put, you voiced my opinion so eloquently I have nothing more to add.
    There are different kinds of morals, I wasn't raised in a religious household and none of my immediate family is religious, but I still grew up knowing stealing was wrong, hurting people was wrong, being selfish, as I got older I learnt how to be a respectable girl, whilst still having a lot of fun. I would consider myself a nice person, with unshakable fundamental views on right and wrong. That doesn't mean I make the right decisions all the time, or that I never make selfish decisions, or that I've occasionally been reckless and cruel. But, that is human nature, as you said 2foot - no one is perfect.
    To err is human, to forgive is Divine; I don't think this quote is referring to a Divine being but instead to what all humans have the potential to achieve, inner peace and tolerance of others mistakes WITHOUT being a condescending douche.

12. I feel ya buddy. Most girls at my school who smoke are into pills and all that nasty crap. I'm friends with this one girl whos into pills and whatnot, but shes more into psys which is the best :D too bad she has a bf =[ but the easiest way to find out is to either innocently ask people who know a girl youre into or just look at her facebook/tumblr if she has one.

13. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

ok, what does bc stand for? before christ. and u used bc in your post. and ad is latin for "in the year of our lord".[/quote]

Use google. Jesus is believed to be born around 5 bc. This was discovered after they started that system. That's why bc isn't even a thing anymore, it's bce (before common era) and ce (common era).
    You probably think jesus was born in december, or even winter. Christmas is dec 25 because that is a pagan holiday, so they, like catholic churches built on the ruins of old temples, used christmas as a cover-up

By the way I was a youth leader and worship minister for 6 years and got sick of the immorality amongst christians. Judgement is immoral (according to john 8) so by saying non-christians are immoral, that is going against the word of my lord and savior.

14. Anyways, back on subject, people in my middle school were popping pills and doing whippets, that's why it took me so long to smoke, cause I associated all of that with pot. But I totally understand what you mean, but i'd reccomend what others have said, go to skateparks, go to a 420 event, maybe wear rasta colors hahaha