Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a girlfriend as a toker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 27, 2011.

1. [quote name='"aerials47"']

give a real explaination for why he has no morals.
    also, if YOU were a real christian, you'd turn the other cheek instead of giving someone a snide comment in return. this does not include any sort of condescendence, as Jesus (if he was real) was simply a teacher and not an asshole.[/quote]

refer to my post above for why athiesm is incompatible with morals. and you liberals of all people should know that no one sentence is absolute (what liberals always say about the constitution). jesus got in some serious arguments with jewish pharisees on a few occasions, even to the point of physically destroying market stalls which had been set up in a temple.

EDIT: lets hear your argument for how you can base morals on nothing? reminds me of how you think life and the universe evolved from nothing

2. What are you talking about man? Are you honestly trying to say if you don't believe in any kind of God that you hold no morals?? Take a step back a think about it. Of course we all have morals; basic instinctual level morals such as don't kill your own species, take care of our young etc. Your talking about grey area morals like gay marriage, sex before marriage. You base these morals on what your doctrine tells you, I base mine on experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being in a relationship and having kids with someone without being married, whereas your moral viewpoint is that there is. So to say I hold no morals is stupid, we just have different views on it and seen as you were so eager to blast me as having no morals earlier I have to say that your moral views are so skewed it's quite worrying.

A little something for you my man:
    "If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?"

3. if u can't find one MAKE one..

4. before you ask...
    get her excited (a.k.a. HORNY) pull out some weed that looks and smells like candy.. get her high (preferablly vaping) screw her brains out make her cum over and over
    and...
    over...
    and..
    there you go pot lover for life...

5. RELIGION DEBATE AWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

In all seriousness, are you honestly saying that athiests have no morals? Let's also consider the fact that most athiests start out believing in a god, and practicing a religion. I was Jewish for 14 years. I no longer am. Are you saying I have no morals? If athiests have no morals, and they started off with a religion, does that mean that religious people have no morals as well? Or do they lose their morality once they become athiests?

6. Damn i wish my girl smokes lol I remember in the beginning of our relationship she was lik she doesnt wana go out wit a drinker or smoker and if i do she wud break up wit me and i really wanted her cuz she's sexy and pretty as hell so i jes sed i dont drink or smoke. But recently lik a year and a half later someone told on her dat i smoked and i had to tell her i do. Ofcourse she ddnt break up wit me but she wants me to stop and its annoying. I wish she wud jes toke up wit me :(

7. smoke so much you find yourself a girlfriend randomly and you forget how you even hooked up

8. Those preppy girls smoke too. Anyone who drinks and parties in high school smokes.

9. lol i know it doesnt seem it but a lot of the preppy girls do smoke bud just more socially at parties brosky just talk to some girls if you are lookin man. most girls if you are "cool" enough dont care what you do its the weird ones that you dont want to be with that will care about pot smoking like it is some major factor about somebody.

10. Idk I was a huge dealer and stoner in high school and I fucked girls all the time. Don't you ever go to parties with girls that smoke and drink?
    I went to one of the richest high schools in the country and it was almost all preppy girls...still fucked a lot. They acted straight edge yet every weekend they'd come get drunk and high at my friends house haha.

11. It can be difficult, believe me I know. Stoners are generally secretive and usually only really hang out with other stoners, usually at home or a friends home, so meeting new people can be difficult.

I find it's best to just go to as many houseparties, nights at the pub etc as you can. You never know where you'll meet the next person who you''ll like, it can happen any where.

12. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']
    "If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?"[/quote]

Im not gona respond again to your nonsensical bs, though i will say that i support gay marriage. morals are a personal thing, not something to be imposed on others who are minding their own business. however, the qouted text is actually a semi-thoughtful and often-raised argument.

god is omnipotent, but not willing to prevent evil. he is benevolent, as is anyone who would send their son to die for sinners, but first and foremost he is just. great sins have been committed against him, and he is determined that sinners are punished. starting with adam and eve, everyone has sinned against god. however, jesus was able to atone for the sins of those who are willing to accept his gift and acknowledge his diety. jesus' victory over satan and death was the most significant event in history; indeed his birth is the basis for our calender. god is benevolent, but only to those who worship him, and those who deny him will face the wrath of his justice. That is why I put my faith in god. it's not a matter of being intolerant -- its just the truth. from John Edwards' sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God", which helped spark an 18th century revival "So that, thus it is that natural men are held in the hand of God, over the pit of hell; they have deserved the fiery pit, and are already sentenced to it; and God is dreadfully provoked, his anger is as great towards them as to those that are actually suffering the executions of the fierceness of his wrath in hell, and they have done nothing in the least to appease or abate that anger, neither is God in the least bound by any promise to hold them up one moment; the devil is waiting for them, hell is gaping for them."

13. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

Im not gona respond again to your nonsensical bs, though i will say that i support gay marriage. morals are a personal thing, not something to be imposed on others who are minding their own business. however, the qouted text is actually a semi-thoughtful and often-raised argument.

god is omnipotent, but not willing to prevent evil. he is benevolent, as is anyone who would send their son to die for sinners, but first and foremost he is just. great sins have been committed against him, and he is determined that sinners are punished. starting with adam and eve, everyone has sinned against god. however, jesus was able to atone for the sins of those who are willing to accept his gift and acknowledge his diety. jesus' victory over satan and death was the most significant event in history; indeed his birth is the basis for our calender. god is benevolent, but only to those who worship him, and those who deny him will face the wrath of his justice. That is why I put my faith in god. it's not a matter of being intolerant -- its just the truth. from John Edwards' sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God", which helped spark an 18th century revival "So that, thus it is that natural men are held in the hand of God, over the pit of hell; they have deserved the fiery pit, and are already sentenced to it; and God is dreadfully provoked, his anger is as great towards them as to those that are actually suffering the executions of the fierceness of his wrath in hell, and they have done nothing in the least to appease or abate that anger, neither is God in the least bound by any promise to hold them up one moment; the devil is waiting for them, hell is gaping for them."[/quote]

Jesus was born around 5bc, how is our calender based on him? More arguments when I get off work.

14. [quote name='"RingOfSmoke"']

Jesus was born around 5bc, how is our calender based on him? More arguments when I get off work.[/quote]

ok, what does bc stand for? before christ. and u used bc in your post. and ad is latin for "in the year of our lord".

15. If you do find one make sure that bitch'll buy a bag once or twice for fucks sake! Amiright??

16. You're obviously young, and think you know everything. You don't, give it a few years and your views will change.

And how is atheism incompatible with morals? People aren't kind to each other because of some 'God' buddy, it's mutually beneficial for us to work together towards goals and the betterment of humanity. Life would be very much the same if people didn't believe in 'God'.

As for your Jesus got into some serious arguments shtick, maybe you should go talk to a historian about your Jesus fellow and learn how there are no writings about Jesus from his time, all the crap from the bible was written by people who had never even met Jesus, they were handed down stories through a couple generations.

Only a weak fool needs to justify his actions because he's trying to get into some heaven, you can be a good person regardless of religious beliefs.

17. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']What are you talking about man? Are you honestly trying to say if you don't believe in any kind of God that you hold no morals?? Take a step back a think about it. Of course we all have morals; basic instinctual level morals such as don't kill your own species, take care of our young etc. Your talking about grey area morals like gay marriage, sex before marriage. You base these morals on what your doctrine tells you, I base mine on experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being in a relationship and having kids with someone without being married, whereas your moral viewpoint is that there is. So to say I hold no morals is stupid, we just have different views on it and seen as you were so eager to blast me as having no morals earlier I have to say that your moral views are so skewed it's quite worrying.

"If a god is willing to prevent evil, but not able, then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing, then he must be malevolent. If he is neither able or willing then why call him a god?"[/quote]

Man I was about to ream into that guy but you said it all :) good job man

18. Most people believe in god so they aren't afraid of death and it gives their lives purpose and meaning and they don't realize it.

I myself am not an athiest or agnostic. I have no religion, I have no label. People have fought and murdered for thousands of years because of religion. People look down on those who don't share their spiritual beliefs. Not everybody but honestly, a lot do. I want no part of the violence and sheer stupidity.

I have morals. I have never stolen anything in my life other than pinching someones weed who deserved it. I have never been in a physical altercation. I give up 8 hours of my day to take care of the elderly. I believe in karma and I treat other people and property with respect. I know right from wrong. You can't say we don't have morals because we do not believe in god.

If god is real he would not want you to judge your fellow man, but enlighten them and teach them.

And I am scared of death because I'm not spiritual, idk what's going to happen. I do like to believe that if god is real and loves us all then he will forgive me for not having faith with the things I have been through. And the things I have experienced in my life have strengthened my morals.

You can believe what you want, and you can continue to think how you like, I just hope you can understand there are really great, kind, caring people out there with morals, maybe even the same ones you have, and they may not be a firm believer of god. Don't let someone great pass you by because they are not exactly what you want.

19. Definitely not what I expected from the thread title that's for sure.

20. That doesn't mean it's true. Hell there's only 2 written stories about the birth of Jesus (gospels of Luke and Matthew) and they are almost completely contradictory.

All this proves is that religion was a large part of daily life a few hundred years ago, and that people at the Vatican held a lot of influence.