Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedSoul, Aug 11, 2011.

1. So my main dealer moved had to go to rehab, been gone for four months and wont be back most lightly. He was a longtime friend of mine so naturally when I started smoking he was my choice dealer.
    Whats the best way to get a new dealer? Like how do I meet one and everything?
    I would just get it with my friend from his dealer but that guy is so damn unreliable and sketchy.

2. Talk to other friends that smoke! Ask for their dealers digits

3. #3 peacepipe14, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    if none of your friends have reliable hook ups, walk around pretending you just moved in the area and are looking for a new hook up.
    I live in a small town so this worked well for me; found several people in their 20's low 30's to get from.
    just be smart about it and show some respect dammit.

ALSO,
    for me the fact that I am over 18 years of age helped alot.
    one asked for ID but he was just stoned and fucking around ha,
    very nice people.

4. Check out my " How to find a dealer" thread. In my sig!
    Feedback is appreciated.

5. There is a thread about this every day. Search and you'll see.

6. get a med card

7. be fucking careful of undercover cops!!! i known people to get in trouble this way