Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoHoHo, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Hello, everyone! I am in a bit of a predicament. I am moving after the summer and I have no contacts for where I am going. I got all my numbers through friends and can therefore do two things: 1, be sure that they are trustworthy and not feds, and 2, be able to say, "Hey, I got your number from ______"

Is there some sort of a system I can use to find a dealer? Where I am going there are no "shady spots" where they will be hanging around.

Thanks!

2. do you still go to schoool man? cuz otherwise i think ur screwed... atleat i would be in ur situation id never trust steet dealers

if you go to schhol still just ask ur new frends where u can get sum... simple

3. I do but its gonna be a new school and I don't know how long its gonna be until I have a friend who smokes. Also I am going to be moving a bit before the end of the summer so it will be a few weeks before I even have a chance to make a friend...who smokes. Are there any other options? I would rather not go on craigslist because that just sounds like a terrible, awful idea.

4. yeah man dont go to craigslist haha see if you could stash sum with you and use it vaery sparingly untill you can come up with some freinds would prolly be the best bet

5. dude its simple. when u go to school look for the stoner group (prolly the 1s with bob marley hats playing hacky sack out side listenin to sublime....) thats how i got my conections when i moved and buy like an ounce before u move that way u still have some green if it takes a lil bit to find a dealer

6. go to the skateparks in this new place you're moving too and ask the skater kids, they will most likely know what's up

7. i know a website where they have towns in states and it says where to get some.

www.webehigh.com

they might not have your city but maybe some not far from you.

also tells how much the cops care about smoking and helpfull facts.

8. took my answer:smoke:

9. College campuses, local parks, webehigh.com, skateparks if you don't mind meeting some obnoxious kids, you know, the works.

10. this^^^

11. You do not need to find stoners, if you are a true stoner they will come to you or just wait until a group of kids start talking about it
    Like in my class im a skater kinda guy and all of them are thugs but weed has united us all and we all chill a lot and smoke every break :D

12. if your looking for a dealer make friends with the stoners first
    if they look the part they probably smoke but dont be too loud about it

once you get the friends you get the dealers