How to find a dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by Weedisloveweedislife, Jan 7, 2018.

1. So I just started to smoke Weed consistently. I bought like 2 oz and went through that in 2 months. I know people that have it but I smells like shit. I don't know how to explain it, it kind smells like diarrhea. When I smoke I don't want to smell shit. A few people I know have a good dealer but he charges $250 an oz. Probably rips them off lol. I wanna pay like $200 a zip. I don't want to spend $10 a gram like I used to. Any help? Do I need to hangout with different people?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Look for any gentleman wearing a neon green fanny pack that hangs around liquor stores.
    Rumor has it they have loud dro only.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. move to a legal state problem solved

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Different people..Mean time:
    need weed.gif

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Easy, just head down to the local weed store.

6. If I had one I wouldn't be asking this.

7. #7 After the shot, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Well, if I had a choice, I'd pay the 250. Of course you want the best for as little as possible. But here, 250/oz isn't too high, and I'm in a legal state. If an oz lasts you a month,
    Figure 30 days. 250/oz. comes to $8.33 per day
    @ 200 it's $6.67 per day
    It only comes to 1.67 per day more for quality.

Now that being said, find out if this guy offers a volume discount. If you know 3 guys buying zips off him, see what he'll do a qp for split it 4 ways and you'll all get good weed at a better price.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Dispensary Weed (medical side) runs between $250-$300 in Nevada..Higher if they can get it.;)

9. Or start growing. For the 200/ month. You could probably grow 5x the weed or more over buying it. Then you'd have a big stash and could possibly make some cash.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yep..Cash and make some Hash..go for it..:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'm probably gonna do that but it's winter right now.

12. True. I might talk my friends and ask them about him.

13. Best time for an inside grow..Doit...Doit..Doit..
    I have S.A.D. (seasonal anxiety disorder)..Besides the medicine..sitting in front of the grow tent is pure bliss (light therapy on the cheap.(sort of)).

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I wish I could grow inside. But my current living situation won't allow for meds to be
    grown

15. That's a shame..Here (Nevada) we can grow in our homes, but not in plain sight outdoors..Thought about raising a couple of breeding males, but better off staying safe so I stay indoors. problem having people know you grow is called outright THEFT..these plants become very valuable in their old age..unlike we mortals..LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1

17. What’s seasonal anxiety order ?

• Like Like x 1

18. Sorry too hear that dude, it’s hard for a random person too completely understand what ypur goin true, I myself can relate as I suffer from anxiety all seasonal and panic attacks all seasonal, just too make ypu happy, my life activity has been reduced from 100 percent too as low as 10 percent. Still living lol.

19. As I mentioned, just sitting in front of all that green makes me feel better..Like this morning..I had no idea it was raining, until the dogs came in and shook the wet all over me..LOL
    Weed has improved things for me as well..pain is gone and insomnia is a thing of the past..Sleeping like a baby again after 10 yrs of shit..begging doctors for help with nothing really available..Then I remembered..I'm retired, in pain, and Nevada had an MMJ program (later recreational)..The rest is history..
    Hope that your life gets better in a hurry and you find something. Today, souldn't be too hard if you hang in the right places..