Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a dealer in public/alternative high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IronCross365, Sep 28, 2012.

1. How CAN I find a dealer in my school Im so mad! Cant find one person! my school has like 300 people their all too clean I Cant tell whos a dealer and whos not :( :devious:

2. HS or college? I would assume HS based on the size, but I dunno.

and I guarantee they aren't all clean, they just do a good job of hiding it

3. Alternative high school.

4. No offense, but aren't those for the kids who did too many drugs/other bad shit and got kicked out of normal high school?

5. kinda, means your studying to get diploma, not in regular school getting it

I think your parents have to request it

for the OP: just make friends with everyone, somebody has to know somebody

6. Best Answer so far :/ Lol

7. Don't make it awkward and say "Bro I need some weed, know where I can get some"

That is what you DO NOT WANT TO DO!

Make friends, and give it about a week or so, and say "Damn dude, I was going to smoke some bud with my friends but my dealer is going to be dry for a while" He/She would most likely hook you up with a new dealer or point you towards the marijuana users of the school. Did this and it worked.