Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a dealer in high school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420purplehaze, Sep 26, 2012.

1. my old dealer moved away and i am having a hard time find a new one

2. Be social, eventually either you'll find someone or they'll find you.

3. Go to the cafe and look for stoner looking kids eating a lot of food. :eek:

4. It all depends on your grade, there exist a hierarchy. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ask friends who smoke who they buy from, if you have no friends just find someone that you know who smokes.

6. OP, for scientific purposes, how old are you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Find some friends that like to toke up.

8. [quote name='"HxCurt"']OP, for scientific purposes, how old are you?[/quote]

I was just thinking this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This guy is a wannabe... why do people in HS want to smoke weed? Do they think its cool? Look, the guy joined today, really "Cool" name? 420purplehaze... But look dude, If you want to go down this road, you will get jacked unless you meet a really cool stoner, which in HS is usually hard, the kids in HS who boast about weed will usually be the ones doing harder drugs because they think they're cool.

10. Walk up to someone and say

"Are you cool man?"

And if they say

"Cool like how?"

Then just walk away man

11. Ask the janitor.

12. funny you say that. at the highschool i went to the janitor openly talked to alot of kids about smoking weed lol

13. I think the obvious question here is
    Why "in high school"?
    ...Is smoking/dealing/possession of weed in a high school not more or less a potential automatic expulsion?
    Like, what - you can't go someplace after school or on the weekends?
    My assumption that if you have this much of a tight curfew, or if you're not bright enough to think beyond the walls of your high school, you're probably underaged, so I'm not really comfortable advising further.
    Perhaps you'll think a little about what I've said.

14. The funny thing is....I found finding a dealer in high school waaaay easier than finding one out of school. Think about it, they already did the first step for you by shoving dealers in one place. Obviously you should do the "transaction" out of school grounds!

15. Dunno, even in high school...surely dealing with a high school kid doesn't seem like that great a prospect.
    Again though, that's just me - from an outside perspective it seems like a pretty stupid risk, like this is the kind've stuff that makes us hear about expulsions and such.

16. Step one go to a party
    Step two go to the couch
    Step three see if anyone on the couch has a grateful dead, tool. Or rhcp shirt
    FOUND YOUR DEALER

17. ...In the 90's

18. Dude, what the fuck is your deal? What gave you the impression that he wanted to smoke weed to be cool? Lots of people try marijuana in high school (including myself). You must be really be an asshole to make such statements about somebody you know nothing about in a situation you know nothing about. Whose the one who really needs to grow up?

19. If your school has gangsters or juggalos, talk to them. Worked for me in hs.