Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a contact?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokinit, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Hello all, first off I am new to this site..Hehe...Sooo, nice to meet ya all! Anyways...My question:

I haven't been able to get any weed for a long time lately, because my friend, who was my contact, moved away....Now I don't know how to start buying any...I know he had to go out of the state of Wyoming (an hour away) into a city called Billings Montana to buy some...But I don't know how I would find anyone to buy from since I don't know anyone really....If you guys could maybe give me any tips on buying pot, and looking for people to buy from...I would be VERY appreciative.

Thanks all :D

2. You have better luck finding a doctor to sign for medical usage than finding weed connects on the net.

3. ^ dude finding a doctor is easy as shit.
    ask "who has the fire ?"
    "are you supplying the man?"
    "where the weed at?" - classic

4. Nooo, no, I am not asking to find weed over the internet...I am asking how can I go about it the right way? I don't want to go up to the wrong person and ask them and risk going to jail...I was just thinking on this forum, some people might know how I can go about finding a seller the right way is all.

5. I found my connect in a really weird way.

I was driving down a major road in the middle of a dallas suburb noticed that the guy next to me didn't have his lights on. And I remembered that in my driver safety course the reason is mostly because the driver is on drugs. lol

I flashed my lights at him and then at a stop light I pulled up next to him and told him his lights were off. he had his window down.

Then I asked if he had weed and he was like, " YEA BRO! pull into this kroger and I got you"

So I did and he hooked me up with like 2g if some high mids for FREE for savin him a trip to jail hahaha.

he then became my dealer and hooked it up fat everytime.

Then I moved :(

6. Fixed it for ya.

7. Well I am in Wyoming as well man lol, if you were close to Cheyenne I could maybe hook you up lol not to be sketchy or anything. But my best advice is just go to parties and while your there dont be afraid to go ask someone who looks like they might be a pothead if they smoke weed, just be chill about it and for the most part you should be alright.

8. Most people won't have a problem with you asking if they "got bud?", unless they are an off duty/undercover/plain clothes cop. The worst a regular person can say is no. Not ' 'omgz is a drug addict! POLICE!! POLICE!?' don't be afraid to ask someone if they look like they smoke, just don't act sketchy

9. No shit? You live in Wyoming too huh? Well hello there! Hehe...But I live in Basin Wyoming...Which has only 1200 people in it...And most of them are the goody two shoe types...Hehe...So that is why my friend used to go to Billings Montana and buy it...My mom and I are going up to Billings to find a new place to live and her and I both want to find someone to buy from. (Yes, mom smokes with me..lol)

But anyways, thanks a bunch guys. Appreciate it. :D

10. #10 wenahaone, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    go to the university. they're all made of ticky tacky and they all come out just the same.

...don't act too desperate. I guess I just seem like a guy who doesn't NEED to get high but is quite experienced(sounds like I'm bragging, but it's kinda true) so it's easier for me to get the upper hand in a dealing situation(snort(snort. like a weed snob. get it? hahahaha)

www.webehigh.com

check it out.

edit: actually read your post. you're in WY??? ooohhh rough. It's tough to find good bud in WY. My friend lived in cheyenne. not being racist, but ask black people. most of them have the hook-up in cheyenne. you live in sheridan, greybull? where? I've wanted to go fly-fishing in the bighorns for a long time.

11. I live in Basin, which is 8 miles South of Greybull. And yea, Fly-fishing out here is GREAT. One of my favorite things to do. Lightin' a fire and catchin' some fish, hehe.

12. hahaha I lol'ed

13. find people to smoke with and ask if they can ask there guy if its cool to introduce you to there them

14. where do you fish? the bighorn? the greybull? alpine lakes and streams? I just found basin on the map.

people are gonna be really paranoid about selling to a new person in a small wyoming town like that. I think there's a buying report for cody wy in that website I gave you.

15. I fish in the Bighorn, I usually go up to this river everyone calls Mercer's. Which is by a town called Hyatville. It is part of the Bighorn river. Lots of trout. I caught a 24 inch german brown out of it last summer I went...

And yea, I would never think about buying pot here in Basin hehe...EVERYONE knows me here, my whole family grew up here (Everyone used to be BIG TIME stoners in this town...But grew out of it I guess.) I just need to go to a different town and buy some...I just need to figure out how I can meet connects...Once I meet a connect...It should be no problem.

16. was thinking of moving here while living in livingston, montana.

Cody, WY
    Updated: 17/09/2006

Smoking tolerance level: (1-5) 2.5

Legislation: The laws are very strict, possesion of less than 3 oz is a misdemeanor that can result in up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine (although this basically never happens for just possesion). Just being under the influence can put you in jail for up to 90 days and $100 fine. Having more than 3 ozs is not recommended as this is a felony that results in up to 5 years of jail and $10,000. Overall though, the laws are more strict than they are actually enforced. Must judges will not send you to jail just for possesion of small quantities or being under the influence, but they can if they want.

Law enforcement: In Cody, the police are very serious about cracking down on marijuana in large part because there is a correlation between marijuana use and dealing and methamphetamine use and dealing (their main concern). If you smoke in public you will be busted if a cop sees you. There are also narcs that will try to ask you where to score weed and will arrest you or report you to the police.

Where to buy marijuana in Cody: Your only real chance is to ask around discreetly to people who seem that they would smoke weed. It's very hard to get weed without a hookup and even locals sometimes find it hard to get weed legally and have to travel to other cities. You could try asking the young adults that congregate in the downtown park late at night and during the evening but as a tourist your chances are not all that great.

Cody marijuana prices: Around $20 for a 1/4 oz of schwag (complete rip off coverd in seeds and dry as hell), proper bud, referred to as chronic can go for around $45 an 1/8 or so.

17. Yea, I have been looking at that site for awhile...There is also one on Thermopolis Wyoming, which is an hour away...

Thermopolis, WY \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tUpdated: 16/06/2007

Smoking tolerance level: 2.1

Legislation: The laws are very strict, possesion of less than 3 oz is a misdemeanor that can result in up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine (although this basically never happens for just possesion). Just being under the influence can put you in jail for up to 90 days and $100 fine. Having more than 3 ozs is not recommended as this is a felony that results in up to 5 years of jail and $10,000. Overall though, the laws are more strict than they are actually enforced. Must judges will not send you to jail just for possesion of small quantities or being under the influence, but they can if they want.

Law enforcement: their overweight and are usually napping in their cars cause there is no crime in a town of 3800 people

Where to buy marijuana: theres a radio station downtown called "KTHE", stop by and talk to them.
    they will tell you wich bars to hit in town.once you get to the bar look for that old drunk lookin bastard and ask him, he\'ll give you the code word and you'll be good from there.

Marijuana prices: $40 quarter/$20 1/8th

But it seems like it is too good to be true.

18. Man, you guys are in Wyo, too? I live in this college town, and I can't find anything better than low mids for 50 an 1/8!!

19. Make new friends or grow your own.

20. Oh, I plan on growing my own, and soon, but that doesn't take care of the need, the need for weed right now:D And I'm a southern boy, so I'm not used to these types up here. Can't really tell who's high on pills or the good Lord's Weed.:confused: