Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a connect

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by biigdiirty, Jan 15, 2014.

1. so i have been smoking since 9th grade but have always got my weed from friends but its so frustrating getting it through them. No one at my job smokes so i cant make a connect there. Whats the best way of getting a good dealer 

2. Either make yourself the stereotypical stoner, work a fast food job or get it online. I cannot help you do either but send my advice

3. why don't you just ask one of the friends you get it from to hook you up with their dealer?

4. If u hang around a head shop long enough some one will ask if u smoke bud and depending on your answer sell you some oneSent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. im in the same position lol

6. Go to a show. Wait for smoke to cloud up walk to that person smile and talk to them. :metal:

7. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19342864" timestamp="1389759918"]why don't you just ask one of the friends you get it from to hook you up with their dealer?[/quote]I agree. Just ask your friends for their connection. I can't imagine what kind of excuse they would be able to make besides "my dealer only likes it when I am the only person who buys weed from them" lol