Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to find a connect??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lonew0lf420, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I know a few people in my area who sell ounces, but they don't really wanna sell them, or are selling them for alot of money since they aren't really big quantity dealers. I want to pick up 2 O's, but don't have a clue how to get them for a reasonable price, and I don't know anybody who is that high in the chain. I know this thread is a lost cause, but ANY tips or advice would be appreciated.

2. Keep searching man talk around, there is someone, you just gotta find them :bongin:

Not amazing advice, but it's whats worked for me

3. Go to the biggest/best dealer in your town, ask if they can find 2 o's for you, from there guy, and smoke them up in return or something.

4. You say you know people who sell ounces, but they don't really want to sell them? :confused:

Have you tried asking them if they know someone who you could buy two ounces from?

Do you have any friends who smoke who might know of other hookups?

Besides that, it's just a matter of meeting people. Are you old enough to go to bars? Are there any places around you where stoners might hang out? Go try to make some friends. :smoking:

5. Sorry let me clarify, they sell them once in a while, but are hesitant to even do that because they aren't making much profit. That is why they are just too expensive for me:( What I really want to do is pick up 2 zips for $600

6. Ohhh, so they're more into selling smaller quantities because that's where the profit is at. I gotcha.

But have you asked them if they know anywhere that you can get two ounces? I know you said they're pretty expensive, but maybe ask if they know anyone who could hook you up with two ounces for 600 or less.

The only other option I can think of is just to make more friends... the more people you meet, the more stoners you meet, the more likely you are to find someone with a good hookup. :confused_2:

7. man, some dude already hitting me up to front him...wtf lmao. Thanks junkiedays, + everyone else for the help I guess I can only just keep asking around for people who are sellin bulk.

8. Just gotta keep asking around man and make friends. I started smoking in may and now I finally found some solid connects and I could buy up to a pound if I wanted to. Be patience though, $600 is enough for a lot of people to set you up and rob you. Not trying to make you paranoid but that can be the reality of the black market.

9. Thanks up for the heads up man, I am going to split a qp with one of those dealers I previously mentioned above. He said we could buy from HIS connect so I am planning on picking him up very soon to make the purchase, I hope all goes well. I will report the results.

10. Pick up a 1/4 off your guy, smoke him out, ask him where he gets his shit, if he tells you, ask for his #, say youre just moving up to bigger plays than hes comfortable with, he'll get it. Unless he's a douche, and then he wont.

11. I got it !! I asked this dude at my school who I didn't really know, I was aware that he did sell just wasn't sure how much he did. I just approached him and just said whats up, mentioned I needed 2 zips, he walked me over to his car and BAM! He hooked me up with 56g on the dot...legit. I am very happy everything went so well, thanks for all the help.

12. you should find dealers that arent pussies and are willin to help a brotha out

13. ask him to split his next cop, since if he doesn't make much of oz's he probably only buys 1-2 zips at a time, small time pusher