Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to find a conection

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growsomebud, Aug 27, 2009.

1. so lookin for a conection huh? go to a skate park and start a conversation with people that look like they smoke and ask em to make some calls! just yesterday i was in noahs ark parking lot and we were lookin for buds so this random guy helps us out, gave us a half sac of fire with 5 containers of salvia for $25 they gave us the salvia free cause they didnt want it anymore. just be carefull and make sure you have a scale or you will get ripped off.

2. Oh man, thanks. I was using my drug dealer but now that I know I can get it in parking lots I think I'll do that. My life = better now.

3. You're supposed to just say "okay."

lol