Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to fake inhale while smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushDoctor420, Oct 5, 2015.

1. I was wondering how I could fake inhale while smoking like a cop, I've read about some stuff like this before Im just wondering how I could correctly master how to do this....

Stoned

2. hmmm..you got busted and turned narc?

3. No, I'm no government official, or slave as I should say... Just wondering, I've read about some stuff like this on reddit but its too much effort for me to search up on google and find out lol

4. Learn to puff from your anus. Amazing party trick to boot.

5. dont be a snitch it doesnt end well[​IMG]

6. I'm sure it's as simple as it sounds.....
    [​IMG]

7. Why would you want to do this? If you want to smoke, then smoke. If you don't, then don't. Just by you asking the question makes me think you're involved in a sting type op, and might have to smoke but you don't want it in your system.
    TL;DR= Don't worry about it, if you don't smoke then theres no point in trying to trick people, catch people, or trying to look cool.

8. #8 ICGreen, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    Likely a snitch.
    I say that because less than a year ago you were a 17 (or so you claimed year old hot head that got banned and made a new account the same day.
    Give me a minute here.

9. Sounds like you have a great future as a fake, fraud, and general fukstik.

Have fun bro....stay phony.

10. Why would a law enforcement officer, or someone who is working with law enforcement, need to come here to learn a technique that has been known and used for decades? That's makes as much sense as a mechanic coming here to ask us how to change a tire. A police officer wouldn't take the time to make an account for such as simple question, and an informant would be getting coached by the cops and not need us either. Way to play to the paranoid stoner cliche.

11. Dude are we talking herb or tobacco? Cause it's easier to fake smoke weed than cigarettes.

12. I've done this many times when I was shit faced drunk at some random party and the weed would have passed me out for sure. Easier to pull off with joint or pipe. If it's a bong your screwed unless you do the old....huge ripper and cough uncontrollably but not actually inhale it. Idk that could be a stretch.

13. Just pull the smoke into your mouth like a cig and don't inhale. Idk why you had to come here to ask.

14. #14 helloeveryone420, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Why? Why would u ever need to know this? Just say no thank you. It's much easier than wasting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Ha, cops don't "inhale" ....my ass. They do it all, what ever gets them closer to the perp

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

16. But I've heard snitches get stitches and we all know how cool those make people look.

17. #17 cutiewitabuty420, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    Don't fake inhale bud. I've smacked the shit out of my sister for fake inhaling my bud. Number 1 your wasting the other persons weed. 2 -if you're really not going to smoke then don't. Wasting weed should be a damn crime.

18. Don't waste bud when people like me are dry as a bone and can't find shit. Pass the joint over man..fuck fake inhaling Id love to inhale some marijuana right now, Id take the biggest fattest rip out of my bong and be happy as I lay down and die of coughing up a lung while sweet sweet Mary Jane fucks my mind. Id pop a fucking boner if I saw some weed right now.

19. fuck you op

20. If I caught some dick fake inhaling my shit so he could look cool or whatever, I'd put it out in his eye for wasting bud. That's some insecure childish shit. If you can't handle/don't want the weed then just say something along the lines of "no thanks, I'm good" it's pretty simple.