How to fake community service?

Discussion in 'General' started by Diplo, Mar 21, 2013.

1. So I've got some community service I need to do, 20 hours to be exact, but I won't be doing any of it. What is the best way to fake it, just get another person on board with me?

Before you tell me to go do it, consider this first. It's not for court, I'm not in trouble with the law, and it's not for school/class or anything important. It's a BULLSHIT punishment given to me and some others by the squares in my fraternity for something that's not bad in the first place that I didn't even do. Why they have the authority to even dish out 20 hours in the first place is beyond me, but the bottom line is that I don't deserve it (I literally did nothing here). What do I do.

2. What do you have to do for the service?

3. It's 20 hours, get stoned and getter fucking done. What are they trying to get you to do?

4. Here's some real advice:

Fraternities are dumb as fuck, leave.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Herballer, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    Heck with that. I revise my initial statement. Do what you want to! If you don't want to do the service to hell with that frat.

6. Lol tell them to fuck off cuz they can't tell you to do community service...

Lol wtf frat would even recommend that? Do you go to like a Catholic college or some shit?

• Like Like x 1
  7. How about do some community service and then leave the fraternity. Lend a little help to those in need and leave your friends whom only hang out with ya because you pay them to, BRO!

8. I can do any sort of community service, and it's only verified by our gay ass "risk management" officer. How it's verified I have no idea

Also- I know I COULD just do it and it wouldn't take forever..That's not the point though; I'm pissed as fuck about the whole situation and am not going to let people who have no authority over me give me a punishment more severe than what my friends have gotten for MIP's in actual court for something not against any rule that I didn't do. So yeah, I'm not pleasing the condescending assholes who think they can do that. I'm faking it.

Would this be a good idea: Get a friend's (who lives in my home state) phone number, pick any real community service in that state, get my friend on board and say I did that for x amount of hours; he will verify. I'll say I went home for spring break and did my hours their.

9. This would be my approach to it;

Go and do the 20 hours of service. It will be beneficial to you, as well as the place you do it. Since when is helping out a bad thing?

Also listen to the people above and get the funk outta the frat

10. Dude, what do you have to do?

11. Anyone ever heard of this?

Community Service Help - Do your Community Service Online.

Apparently you sit at a computer and take some classes for a while. When you finish you get a verifiable documentation of hours from some non-profit they match you with. It looks legit but I don't know...

Anyone seen this?

12. Did you check their FAQs? You have to pay $49.95 to get matched up.

If you truely feel it was unfair punishment, why stay with the frat? I would speak at a meeting and tell them to shove it. :smoke:

13. What the hell! So if you get arrested you just have to do thta 49$ shit instead if they order you CS

14. I like the idea of it. Do it on your own time, for a legit organization. :smoke:

Edited to add: If court ordered, I would make sure that they are willing to accept the verification paperwork.

15. Find a body double from Mexico, pay him .25 cents an hour and you'll both end up be happy men.

That'd be like 5 bucks on your part, totally worth it

16. I did a shitload of hours for various crimes when I was in high school. Did 24 at a Goodwill (sucked, would not recommend), 40 on a work crew cleaning up a park (ugh even worse) and then I found out my grandparents run a non profit organization. I did random housework and shit for my last 24 hrs and got them to fudge the paperwork for me a bit. If you can find a hookup like that then go for it, but they do call to confirm you did it.

17. 20 hours, haha.. that's rough man

18. Help someone out for a few hours like a teacher at an old high school, explain the situation to them, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out in return by signing off 20 hours for you

19. Just what I was gonna drop. Frats lol

20. I bullshitted a lot of my mandatory high school community service. I had friends with connections who got their wrestling coaches and friends' parents to sign off on their hours but I did it a little more honestly because I didn't have any additional hours for punishments.

I did a few at a Boys and Girls Club, basically fucked around with friends and occasionally cleaned or helped kids with homework. I also helped a teacher at my school for a bit. The rest I did at fire station which essentially entailed a little cleaning and a lot of nothing but sitting around or eating dank ass lunch.

The point being I put in maybe a few hours service total, but got to know people and learned how to look busy (which is just good experience to have in general) and ended up getting very generous amounts of hours signed off. More than I actually needed. Just be available really, chances are they don't need you anyway. :p