How to escape this society?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by HimuraX, May 14, 2009.

1. self-exile, ignorance is bliss, isolation, deaf ears, blind eyes, wit, lacks commitment, intoxication, poison, derelict, no self portrayl, whos the judge

2. Idk about that....

There is no "humanity" just aninals competing for survival.

You cant escape humanity any more then rabbits can escape wolves.

But there is no rational reason to treat all humans as one group.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.

4. #104 lonew0lf420, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    this society is great, you are viewing it from a dirty lens. Open your heart and wisdom to the ppl around you and enlighten them with love and kindness and you will see how important your human counterparts are to sustain a comfortable lifestyle. Nobody is inherently evil but ppl are living a delusion that greed and hatred thrive promoting the systemic flaws that we see today in the form of exploitation, war, and other countless examples of self-interest motivated actions. 

5. Or turn into a socialpath. 

6. I read all of this

...fuck my bitch

7. You mean "sociopath"? 

8. Nah socialpath aka basically a person who is nihilistic to the standards of society. 

9. In my experience if you're worried about escaping society it's probably too late for you already. It's a mental thing, I don't pay attention to society because I don't consider myself apart of it, see what I'm getting at?

Where is that term from? Did you make it up? I've honestly never heard it before.

It's hard to escape something that had a part in creating you, if you get my drift. All human beings are generally a product of society, in one way or another.

[Nice avatar. Trying to get laid or what?]

12. It came from Creativity. 

13. A part in creation sure, a part of my on going daily mindset or apart of my actions or how I determine them? Not so much.

[No lol I felt the need for a new avatar on here and my original one before the squirtle on your jigglypuffs was a picture of me so I figured I'd go back to something similar. I'm also interested in seeing if people treat me differently now that I have a different avatar.]

Oh and lol socialpath

14. Sociopaths still suffer consequences for their actions. And thus best act like normal anyway

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. They don't have self awareness to pause those actions and see where they may lead.

16. It's an extreme form of skeptisim that denies all existence.