How to eradicate coronavirus.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Killerbee4323, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Call carnikcon.

2. Simple. Just put anyone that has it down immediately.

I am a cold person.

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wipe out the majority of the worlds population and leave only the enlightened to start anew.

4. I hope it gets into Westminster and Buckingham palace. There's plenty coffin dodgers round those parts that could do with a dose.
    If I get it I'm gonna sneeze on letters and send them to people I don't like:)

5. curious if people have taken a look at any of the many, many, utubes about chinese life outside the modern cities, the so-called "wet markets", or rural life in general, but specifically their hygiene and health. yuck!

go take a gander at wth is going on every single day there. it is disturbing on a level that one cannot unsee. it will leave indelible memories. if this now second SARS virus from china doesn't kill us all one of them one day most certainly will. good gawd!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nothing. It's not that big a deal.

More people die from dog bites.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Italy just extended the north only lock down to the entire nation. 97 people have died of the CV since Sunday. This little nothing sure is turning into something.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Markets have tanked and we're just starting to get a feel for how the virus is spreading in the US. While it looks like South Korea and China are starting to stabilize, it's far from over.

Lots of people here seem to think that "nothing" simply means that you are not very likely to get it or die from it... But that's not going to stop major disruption to the world economy.

Whoever still thinks that it's not a big deal or whatever, must be really delusional. Or maybe my bar is set too low... Unless it's a true zombie apocalypse intertwined with an alien invasion, it's just not a big deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I can't begin to imagine the devastating impact on all the small and medium size businesses that just get by with a minimal margin of error.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Indeed. I said in another post, if people can't get to work and start missing their mortgage and credit card payments, we're in for a wild ride.

Local businesses already feeling the heat. My local lunch spot was practically empty today... I've never seen it like that in years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. We're a tourist destination and the biggest portion of our income is made in the coming months.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ... And the strippers... Will anyone think of the strippers?
    No more lap dances no more income.

Someone said this is not serious...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. CDC says just wash your hands.

14. Jeez, stripping was my Plan B.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. a deadly virus prolly wont keep dudes out of the gentlemen's clubs haha...hasnt done so in at least 50 years.

i read a couple of pieces, perhaps one piece regurgitated, one an epidemiologist from china, one from hong kong, and their prediction is a continued global contagion until june. it has to run "it's course" so they say.

interesting to note perhaps, steps leading up to italy shutting the country down followed testing of tens of thousands of people! funny, they had plenty of test kits.

interesting times.

• Like Like x 2
  16. 4345.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. gotta love a corona camel toe :yay:

:thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
  18. You're welcome. I clearly see the V in virus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. on the other hand...ive been perplexed about "why italy"? turns out that of all euro countries italy has the largest population of chinese immigrants - in the northern zonel

i'm betting those are a few dots that can be connected. otherwise, why italy? it just didnt make sense but now it does.

again, interesting times.