Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ENSURE that I get SUPER BLAZED?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Sep 3, 2011.

1. I am in college and I smoke many many times a day. Thus, I have a very very high tolernace.
    It's friday night and I don't feel like going out, however I am in the dorms, so I only want to go out and smoke once.

WHAT CAN I DO TO GURANTEE I GET SUPER BLAZED? BECAUSE I HAVN'T BEEN SUPER BLAZED IN A WHILE AND I NEED THAT TONIGHT!

I have a few grams of dank, a few papers, and a shitty chillum.

thanks, and remember, be specific!

2. smoke a lotttt of good bud, only way i can think of

3. #3 JBright, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    Firecrackers and a bong smoke everything eat everything

Oops sorry didn't read whole thing

But if u have the materials to make a homemade Gatorade bong I suggest you smoke bong rather then rolling up a fat one . Bongs hit me faster n harder

4. I know you want to do it tonight, but sometimes a t-break always sparks some new adventures, thats what I would do in the sitch

5. break down and build a ghetto bong out of a soda bottle like JB said

6. Take a T-break. Make some hash. Make edibles. Enjoy.

7. If you have an overripe mango, you could eat that before you smoke. That will make the high more intense. But it doesn't seem like you can do that. So just smoke more.:smoke:

8. Myrcene, edibles made using lecithin, and the most bomb bud, full melt, and bho you can find

edit:there i go for not reading the op again. buttt, yeah. make an edible and then smoke.

9. Buy a bong and smoke it.

10. Uhmm here are some suggestions

- Smoke more
    - Get something better, more dank or hash or kief etf
    - T-break
    - Mango before
    - Smoke on a empty/semi-empty stomach

Combination

11. Eat a mango before you blaze. Sorry didn't relize somebody said thT already