How to ensure my girl will like the giggle bush

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrClutch, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Okay, so I've been with my girl friend for a little over a year now. Whenever we first got together, I smoked and she didn't know. Over time, she became suspicious that I was smoking due to other people telling her or whatever. But i denied these allegations as i told her that was all they were. But after being together for a long time, I finally asked her if i could talk to her, and told her. She took it surprisingly well. She didn't want to talk about it, which was understandable. I don't know if I'd particularly want to either if i was in her position. But anyways, time passed and tonight she tells me that she wants to smoke with me out of nowhere on our upcoming date Saturday, which shocked the hell out of me. She told me she hopes she likes it so it can be something we have in common, but she also told me she is going to be honest if she doesn't, which is understandable. Which brings me to my question my friends. How do I ensure my girlfriend will enjoy the giggle bush? I want this to be something we can enjoy together. And i feel if she doesn't like it the first time, then she will forever be quick to dismiss it.

2. Just ease her into it homie. Make sure she doesn't overdo it and get too high and just do what you guys like to do together. Basically make sure you both have fun with it and have it feel natural.

People are receptive to positivity so if you're smoking and having a good time with her she'll associate that high with it.

Weed also isn't for everyone sadly so there is no surefire way she won't dislike the high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Appreciate this man. You're right about that. Just surround us with positivity to increase the chances at least. Appreciate your comment!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was in they same position with my wife recently (married 20 years). She grew up very conservative. She new I smoked though never hid it...Ok maybe frequency LOL but never the fact that I did it. I had her try a small hit a couple times but she hates he smoking aspect. A year or so later I started making some edibles and had a bag of caps I made. She said she wanted to try them sometime. So one time a couple months ago we were getting ready to go out to meet friends for some Thai food and then hit a brewery. Our friends texted and said they want to try a couple so bring some. I had them out and she was curious. I said they aren't that strong. I take 4 and barely get a buzz. So I had her take 2 and then we left. She drove. About 15 minutes into the drive she's like whoa. I said we are almost there you will be fine. She pulled over and said you drive. So we get to the restaurant and she gets real quiet during dinner. Then we go over to the brewery and order some beers. Before the beers arrive she is totally paranoid saying she has to go home NOW. Freaking out. So I chug both our beers and then have to guide her out to the car. She was not happy with me to say the least.

Ease her into it. Make sure the setting is right. Stay home and do it until she feels comfortable in public. If you have friends over make sure they are close friends (ours were and home would have been fine). Don't get her all blazed to hell the first time or she might not like it and be more against it.

Since then my wife has done it several times out with friends and is fine but decided it's not her thing. While she drinks 4 or 5 bourbons and gin and tonics. Whatever LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Great advice guys.

OP - even if you like smoking a whole joint - or a couple bowls, start your woman off with like 2 puffs - she can always take another later if she
    Likes it but it’s hard to go backwards once you’ve got it in you -

Dig?

Slow and easy wins the race.

GL OP

J

6. "the giggle bush"?
    haha dath funny tho.jpg