How to enhance music experience?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Chillumss, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I want to know how to enjoy music best while high alone. I usually always smoke with my friends, but monday night i finally decided to light one up for myself. I listened to the Beatles for about 20 min then passed out. I must say the song Blue Jay Way was awesome high.
    Some questions:
    Headphones or speakers?
    Beatles or Pink Floyd High? or neither?

2. smoke b4 you go to sleep and listen to your music with headphones that cover around your ears so the bass is reproduced real nice like and lay there with the lights off and youll hear shit you never hear b4

3. Headphones are the way to go if you're alone. I'll even wear em while doing something else like video games.

Beatles.

4. I like smoking in my car while listening to some good tunes.

Beatles or Pink Floyd? Why do you have to choose? Mix them in a playlist.

5. Most days i blaze at least once with my headphones on, a nice cold drink, and a nice mix of music.

Really good underground hip hop gives me goosebumps, but between beatles and floyd id def just make a playlist.

Dark side of the moon ftw

6. get a fucking sound system lol.

or 500$ headphones.

7. i cant say it on this forum

but take something that rhymes with "bajic hushrooms"

youll understand what the music is really saying o_O

8. I say speakers. I have a 550 watt speaker system in my room. At half volume, my floor starts to bump. I love it blazed.

[​IMG]

9. How about what you like?

I would prefer headphones and pink floyd while others here might prefer speakers and beetles.

10. I'd say get a set of professional headphones, lay down in the dark, and completely give in to the music, don't let your mind think about anything except the song your listening to. Pink Floyd and The Beatles are both amazing choices. but if you're goin to listen to Floyd listen to the entire album, not just one song.

11. i do this

and holy fuck it can get intense

12. I do the same man, I don't know what I would do without my head phones!!! But I also think you can't beat playing music when your high. The music takes over the area, like I can literally feel it surrounding me. Also bumping it in your car is the shit.

13. I love underground Hip-Hop. I like alot of Atmosphere, Macklemore, Blue Scholars, Common Market, Living Legends, etc. I just thought that Beatles or Pink Floyd would be best to listen to.

14. Recipe for a good time:
    -A quarter ounce of high quality marijuana
    -3 or 4 grams of dried psilocybin mushrooms
    -A pair of high quality headphones, I use Sony MDR-XD200 headphones.
    -A copy of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon.

Seriously, there is absolutely no better way to experience music.:smoke:

15. Go on head-fi and research some real nice headphones or drop $600+ on a decent speaker rig.