Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to empty a cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 8, 2009.

1. what would be the best tool to use to empty out a ciggarette

2. id roll it between the palms of your hands, and then maybe get tweezers and a small poker to take it out.

3. your hands, roll the cig between your fingers over a garbage pail and watch as the tobacco falls out, just keep doing that until all of its out, start rolling it betweeen your fingers at the end where it comes out first

4. i go one about halfway clear alrdy .. and what should i do about the filter?

5. use yhe packet of your skins to roll a roach... easy peasy

6. cut it smaller with a pair of sissors or a sharp blade, if you dont youll need to pull harder

7. keep on rolling it between both hands,
    all the tobacco with fall out

8. #8 420bacon, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    Find something long and hard that will fit down the tube and push it out (Be careful not to crush the paper though!, or you could use a small pliers (Like already said you can snip off a bit of the entire filter so its easier to remove.

Are you cleaning out a cigarette to use as a joint?

9. for the filter just do the same things as the tobacco and it works,
    thats what i do when i dont have any rolling paper

10. Roll between fingers, pinch out with tweezers, then pack end to from the filter back. Twist it shut at the normal end of the cigarette. Then when ready to smoke, rip or cut off filter and light that end. This is probably the easiest way.

11. This is what I do, it works very well for me, do it right and you get ridiculously thick smoke, for the filter I use that metal silver dentists tool that scrapes your teeth and is double pointed, if you don't have one I don't know what to tell you, but that works very well for pulling out the filter without touching the paper. Next like everyone else said roll the paper but if you do it too much the paper gets really flemsy and might rip so be careful, you can do a mixture of rolling it and tapping one side to knock out the tobacco which works pretty well. After you have all the tobacco and the filter out make your own filter, I make mine out of index cards, if you don't smoke the filter which would be pointless you'll be fine, then stick that in where the filter was then I mix in a little tobacco with the weed probably about 1:10 ratio or so then pack it in the cigarette and push it down with a small pointy object a lot and I'm pretty sure that is what makes the smoke so thick, oh and I almost forgot you don't want to mix in too much tobacco if you mix in any because then when you inhale and swallow the hit or whatever you do it tastes like shit.

12. my parents roll there own ciggarettes and they get boxes of ciggarette tubes. they look just like a ciggarette except they have no tobacoo in them. they come in 200 a box, i use those somewhat often. just pack it in and tweez the filter out and put in a roach. sometimes i even use there ciggarette roller device, its nice and clean, and i can smoke it walking down the street, it looks just like a ciggy

13. roll it with your fingers until it crumbles out.
    also break off the filter...or youre just wasting weed...

14. Breaking it off forces you to have a smaller joint - pulling it out of the paper and putting in a roach instead is much more effective.

15. roll it in between your index finger and thumb

16. what i use to pack the weed down is a colored pencil. they are the perfect size for it.

17. Or learning how to roll a joint is much more effective.

18. what do you mean "put in a roach"? you mean a smoked down blunt ?

19. Eh in the case where you don't have rolling paper, but you do have a cigarette (which is what is going on) its more effective to remove the filter and replace it with a roach than break it off entirely. :)

20. Roaches are also known as rolled up cardboard or thick paper placed in the end of a joint to prevent weed from entering your lungs upon toking. ;)